What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

need some help with recording

shady

heya, i've recently started playing on this server and i must say it's awesome, apart from losing money due to rdm'ers and vdm'ers :p 

i've installed a recording program, but i press record after i get shot (rdm'ers come out of nowhere). the problem i have now, is that my footage only shows me getting killed, and that is no real proof since he might have rp'd before the recording.

my question is: is there a way to press a button and it captures like the 60 previous seconds? and what program could do this?

recording ALL of my gameplay is no real option since it takes up a MASSIVE amount of space to still have decent quality (visible sidechat)

thanks for the help :)

heya, i've recently started playing on this server and i must say it's awesome, apart from losing money due to rdm'ers and vdm'ers :p 

i've installed a recording program, but i press record after i get shot (rdm'ers come out of nowhere). the problem i have now, is that my footage only shows me getting killed, and that is no real proof since he might have rp'd before the recording.

my question is: is there a way to press a button and it captures like the 60 previous seconds? and what program could do this?

recording ALL of my gameplay is no real option since it takes up a MASSIVE amount of space to still have decent quality (visible sidechat)

what sort of graphics card do you have? nVidia cards can use Shadowplay built in to the drivers, or AMD users can download Raptr i think it's called.

hey!

i have an r9 290x, that's an amd card (and leafblower) unfortunately

i'll google around a bit for the raptr thing, ty for the suggestion zeito :D

Use plays.tv one of the best out there always records but deletes the footage if you don't use it
He said he cant record the whole thing, so unless Plays.TV has the option for last 60 seconds or whatever then it wont be useful.

just some feedback, thanks for the fantastic help

i couldnt get the thing to work where it only records a small bit, but i managed to tone the recording down to 15 fps and 720p, good enough to see everything clearly in case shit happens and i can do like 5 hrs with 10 gb of space (i had it on 60 fps, 1080p and this filled up my hdd EXTREMELY quickly, i was stupid)

i hope this helps anyone else experiencing the same kinda issues ;)

Nvidea ShadowPlay 

Back