What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Nepthrys is BACK

PorkChop

Banned for False accusations
Using the name Captain Ron, don't have proof but I have watched how he moves/robs and his hotspot locations it's deffo him.

Using the name Captain Ron, don't have proof but I have watched how he moves/robs and his hotspot locations it's deffo him.
lets make his life miserable. cant yet but next week i will.

Get me proof and Mitch's ban hammer will ban ban ban... ban ban
I may just have that proof . I'll have a look at my shadowplay videos tommorow see if I can dig it out . He robbed me in kavala twice using the binocular bug glitch thing . I knew it was him instantly by his voice. I said wow you bought the game again too do the same old crap.and he said yes have you got a problem with that and just continued knocking me out and telling me too go suck stuff .

I may just have that proof . I'll have a look at my shadowplay videos tommorow see if I can dig it out . He robbed me in kavala twice using the binocular bug glitch thing . I knew it was him instantly by his voice. I said wow you bought the game again too do the same old crap.and he said yes have you got a problem with that and just continued knocking me out and telling me too go suck stuff .
Actually nepthys didn't have a mic so he always just robbed people without roleplay. So the part where you "recognized" his voice is a lie cautioner ;) . However it might just be another troll like him or he actually bought a mic idk lol but as far as I know nephtys never actually spoke on a microphone (I used to get robbed/killed by this guy all day in kavala, he never roleplays just knockout and shoot. And when I msged him telling him he has to roleplay or get banned he said he doesn't have a microphone which is a shitty excuse for someone playing a roleplay server)

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually nepthys didn't have a mic so he always just robbed people without roleplay. So the part where you "recognized" his voice is a lie cautioner ;) . However it might just be another troll like him or he actually bought a mic idk lol but as far as I know nephtys never actually spoke on a microphone (I used to get robbed/killed by this guy all day in kavala, he never roleplays just knockout and shoot. And when I msged him telling him he has to roleplay or get banned he said he doesn't have a microphone which is a shitty excuse for someone playing a roleplay server)
I spoke too him before he got banned via his mic :s. I dunno. I wouldn't of known it was him if he hadn't of spoke .

I spoke too him before he got banned via his mic :s. I dunno. I wouldn't of known it was him if he hadn't of spoke .
maybe he was just lying to me all the time then, thing is I was watching this guy troll all day at kavala for 3 weeks, never heard him speak lol.

maybe he was just lying to me all the time then, thing is I was watching this guy troll all day at kavala for 3 weeks, never heard him speak lol.
yeah.I myself have had him rob and kill me without saying a word . And then all of a sudden one day he was just giving me shit telling me how bad I am at the game etc. Anyhows I will have a browse through my shadowplay videos I have one somewhere it's just finding it through about 50 20 minute videos lol

Oh he can talk.... he just dont wants to, i heard him talk sometimes. He uses it as an excuse for not RP. It was at Garage, Kavala one day i showed up and he just knockedme out, robbed me and shot me. After that i reply: RDM. Then he said: "No, you just a noob."

Back