What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Neri Air Ltd.

Arjen

dM3OkEm.jpg

Looks great! Good luck!

where do I sign up? the phone number doesn't work for me :(

[AFM] Altis Farming & Mining INC., would like to Do business with you on the Island soon. 

Thanks for all the replies!

Is Insurance included?
Hello, If you mean insurance when taking flying lessons then yes, that is included. Insurence for cargo is covered when cargo is from airport to airport, not when off-airport operations are in play. 

[AFM] Altis Farming & Mining INC., would like to Do business with you on the Island soon. 
Always happy to do business.

where do I sign up? the phone number doesn't work for me :(
Either send me a text, e-mail or meet us at Terminal 1b, at Altis International Airport. 

Looks great! A few questions:

- Will you transport crates in which the contents are unknown to you?

- Would you transport cargo in a large transport helicopter that has been provided to you?

- Could you teach me to land the plane in difficult areas with not much flat land?

Finnaly a worthy competitor to Ugandan airlines. Sad they moved back to Uganda :(

Good luck! Looks great!

Looks amazing, wish you the best of luck, 

Just one question, if it just fixed wing lessons you do, how about helicopters.

Looks great! A few questions:

- Will you transport crates in which the contents are unknown to you?

- Would you transport cargo in a large transport helicopter that has been provided to you?

- Could you teach me to land the plane in difficult areas with not much flat land?
1. We work on a 'need to know' basis. Only If the cargo can be a danger to the safety of the aircraft, otherwise we don't ask questions.

2. Yes. You can hire me to fly your aircraft.

3. Yes, that is possible. Contact us either via text, email or stop by at the office.

Looks amazing, wish you the best of luck, 

Just one question, if it just fixed wing lessons you do, how about helicopters.
Yes, rotary flying lessons are available as well. Both in simple or advanced flight model. We have a state-of-the-art trainer helicopter in our fleet. You can contact us via text, email or stop by at our office. 

Back