What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Nero car speed increase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihawwwww

Hi,

A nero which is a bugatti chiron replica should have a higher speed than 125-130 cars like a masserati or stingers cant beat a bugatti chiron but it can in rp reaching 200mph including some cars like a nissan 350z how does a drift car have a higher top speed than a bugatti chiron / nero i find that pretty ridiculous? But just a suggestion to increase speed for the nero.  

Thank you

Hi,

A nero which is a bugatti chiron replica should have a higher speed than 125-130 cars like a masserati or stingers cant beat a bugatti chiron but it can in rp reaching 200mph including some cars like a nissan 350z how does a drift car have a higher top speed than a bugatti chiron / nero i find that pretty ridiculous? But just a suggestion to increase speed for the nero.  

Thank you
The following is my own opinion and not that of the staff team:

How does a 350z automatically become a drift car? Just because it’s commonly used in drifting doesn’t mean they don’t build high power 200MPH drag cars & time attack cars out of them. Your Nero Custom is also considerably heavier than all of the other cars you have mentioned.

im sure somewhere down the line the speeds of hyper/super cars on the city will be changed but I think just because of how fast some new cars are everyone now expects everything that’s better than an evo should do 250mph and that to me is a bit daft. 

yh i understand but everyone knows a 350z as a drift car regardless since this is roleplay im not saying make it the fastest car but at least keep it up to date irl you  know its just a little bit annoying racing cars and them having ridiculous speeds against a nero. but yh i  understand where your coming from 

thank you for your input 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back