What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Never coming back!! NOT CLICKBAIT*

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Blezard

Quality RDMer
Getting a bit bored so I am going to take a break for a while I will be on ts but I am going to tone it down a bit on jumping on the server showing of my roleplay

Tagged top lads (and ladies): @K E V I N @Tommy Shelby @Wicker @Lacey Dillinger @Pee Money @John Dillinger @Reece Smurf @S A L V @Ant Arni @JammalCammal @Hoax @Rich Mcmall @Jaam @Luis Hernandez @The Fiddler @Danish @IDKTBH @Curley @Stuart @Priceyy @Voxilate @Lincoln @Cozza @Jordy @otherswhoicantremembercosmymemoryisshit

Top of the top lads @JaxTeller

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting a bit bored so I am going to take a break for a while I will be on ts but I am going to tone it down a bit on jumping on the server showing of my roleplay for a bit

Tagged top lads (and ladies): @K E V I N @Tommy Shelby @Wicker @Lacey Dillinger @Pee Money @John Dillinger @Reece Smurf @S A L V @Ant Arni @JammalCammal @Hoax @Rich Mcmall @Luis Hernandez @The Fiddler @Danish @IDKTBH @Curley @Stuart @Priceyy @Voxilate @Lincoln @Cozza
What a hobo man... Stay around it will pick up :)

Getting a bit bored so I am going to take a break for a while I will be on ts but I am going to tone it down a bit on jumping on the server showing of my roleplay

Tagged top lads (and ladies): @K E V I N @Tommy Shelby @Wicker @Lacey Dillinger @Pee Money @John Dillinger @Reece Smurf @S A L V @Ant Arni @JammalCammal @Hoax @Rich Mcmall @Jaam @Luis Hernandez @The Fiddler @Danish @IDKTBH @Curley @Stuart @Priceyy @Voxilate @Lincoln @Cozza @Jordy @otherswhoicantremembercosmymemoryisshit
Have a good one Blezard mate, make sure to stick around and return. Also come on mate where's Waz's Tag he's a lad?

u clickbaited me... im gunna call the police. 

Nah mate tho ill see ya later my mian. Take it easy, was funnnn playing with u. 

Ur also the worst medic i have ever seen in my life dud. 

Was fun playing with you and the rest of the top rdmers in avc and whatever gangs that came after.

Enjoy yourself and take care 

I do not realy know you, but have a good one, and maybe join one of my Therapy sessions once to see if you meight come back around cuz I see your pals miss ya already now, you know bruv? The sessions will start in two weeks from now, and maybe I could loan you my rope to climb back up next to your fam. But otherwise, enjoy the rest of your days and maybe, possible, we'll see you one day at that horizon with one of those holy shining lights behind your back, heh :) Anyways, as I said earlier, I don't know you but a nice psyco therapy session meight help one day :) Have a good one, sir and I hope you enjoyed the times and memories (as they will always stay in minds) on #1 Roleplay.co.uk ;)

coollogo_com-183841662.png

Shame to see you leaving us for a while, Hope to see you come back soon @James Blezard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back