What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

New Ban System

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, I can understand Wilcos concern tho, the risk is that with the new system people will think that 24 hrs isn't that long and kind of accept that ban if they can break some rule here and there. Thus meaning staff will have to keep a closer eye at repeat offenders. But we don't know of course, might as well try this system!
Thats why repeat offenders will get the next stage of ban. Just because someome is banned for 24 hours i dont think will make much difference. 

End of the day repeat offenders will still get caught. 

You might be right, or you might be very mistaken, we are on new grounds here but I hope the rules will be still taken very seriously.
I can see the odd occasion where this is taken advantage off however as a new system it’s expected to have some “hiccups” if you can call it that. Overall I can see this being a good implementation to the community and hopefully the community gets behind it and still treat the rules with respect.

pogchamp lets go rdm :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
You see if you RDM now in a certain timeframe Due to this message the staff won’t even consider a temp ban..... a little silly!

If records are being wiped does this include forum warning points/restrictions?
giphy.gif

@STeFFeX Depends really, I guess the correct answer would be when we are ready! 

30,003 was on the original list, Obviously 3000 of them will remain due to all sorts of reasons (Mainly global bans and hackers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back