What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

New bulletproof vests and arm bands

Dazz

Banned
I know a good while ago a suggestion was made by Dinzy to have gang pocket flags which I think is a great idea for clothing customization both within gangs and out of gangs too depending on the colours. To go along with this I would like to suggest having arm band flags too around our characters bicep as another means of representing our respective factions. Whilst this is a pretty basic thing I also think having new "bullet proof" vest would be cool to see too. I've seen them on other servers with all sorts of things written on them. I myself chose to wear one that reads "Combat Medic" and later changed to a blank one with ammo pouches on the chest area. 

Whilst not being something mandatory for our characters to wear I think its a nice bit of variation other than just the GTA Strapz vests that people used to wear. 

Pros - 

More customization

Cons - 

Dev work 

image.png

image.png

• Hype
Reactions: Cal
+1 for the flags, but -1 for the vests, I just don't think they fit the UK gang aesthetic and rather make it look like a paramilitary.

+1 for the flags, but -1 for the vests, I just don't think they fit the UK gang aesthetic and rather make it look like a paramilitary.
Things like this get worn I just mean vests in general 

image.png
Oc1AJe2rTaXh1yxLtdds.png

yea, i don't really think it fits for civs to get legit plate carriers, maybe something look-a-like, but not full on plate carriers 😄

more clothing is always good

Yea no plate carriers please. Going towards Arma mentality.

+1 I mean plate carriers could add to provide more protection like head armour for example would be a cool addition.

we definitely don't need people running around looking like mercenaries anymore then they already are -1

Back