What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

new buying car system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Andy

Unlinked
I think we should have a system were you can sell your car privately instead of going thru a dealership as its a lot of hassle that way

why it should be implemented.

1. its more realistic selling cars privately.

2. You don't have to wait for a dealership to come online which in some cases it could be the following day.

Thank You very much and hope this will be implemented.

😄

Mike is it possible you can elaborate on HOW you expect this to work because currently it reads like youre frustrated at having to wait for someone who has the ability to transfer ownership of your car. 

So basically like have a system were your car comes a with a logbook and has a a number and when your going to sell your car or swap you just pass them the log book

It makes it more realistic 

But it doesnt do much for RP. I like the idea of car dealers. If you are having issues selling cars maybe you could become a car dealer and alleviate the lack of availability for them? Ive never had a bad experience with a car dealer but your idea would kill them off completely. 

I could support it if ALONG with the current ideas you ALSO had a logbook and you could keep in the glovebox (like someone else suggested in another thread) but just removing the car dealerships altogether, nah I cant see the sense in that. But hey, thats just my opinion. 

Yeah fair enough I totally understand what ur talking about but I do like the idea of logbook 

And maybe we could add tax 

MOT centers would be great

Denying due to the quantity of down votes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back