What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

New Channel - Taki

try to cut down the use of scroll wheel it can get you into trouble but good apart from that!

Sorry i did not like it, i am missing some action, sounds, music, explosions, to be honest, the only thing i did enjoy, was the intro. :/

Sorry i did not like it, i am missing some action, sounds, music, explosions, to be honest, the only thing i did enjoy, was the intro. :/
Agree with this, but this is your'e first video im not pro, but things id like to see is when something rly happens and funny moments, you could cut those long driving scenes, and focus to action :)

p.s still good work taki, keep going!

Hi, I just subbed to your channel. Like Slacky mentioned the game sound is very quiet. I am pretty new to making videos myself so I am no expert but I'd suggest using some software such as VoiceMeeter so you can split the ingame audio from your microphone so you can mix the volume.

Also, Domm when you say the use of scroll wheel can get you into trouble what do you mean exactly? The reason I ask is that I want to make sure I'm not making any mistakes or doing anything wrong myself.

Link to VoiceMeeter:

http://vb-audio.pagesperso-orange.fr/Voicemeeter/

Thanks to all the feedback it helps me analyse what needs to be done and thanks for voice  meeter that helped out a lot !

At this point I look back on that video and say oh god... 

I'm going to start editing with a Sony Vegas pro software and 100% use what cannon said.

Thanks!

Back