What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

New computer part sugguestion (Solved!)

Ozzycazy

3 new parts are 100% compatibil

Salvaged from computer

- AMd R900 series Graphics Card x1 not sure but can handel arma

- 8GB Ram Stick x1 (being replaced)

- I5 Core Processor 4460 4th gen(From Dead motherboard)

Power supply 480W

If give suggestion on better selection  or compatibility, working with $212.00 Budget 

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually the pcpart picker site better choice for price. Just need to do 1 phone call them its set in stone

My friend had his PC die from some static energy...

He thought his CPU was fine... 

well somehow his second PC is now dead as well..

GGWP

(Its compatible :D, even tho u already know that)

Last edited by a moderator:
ACTUALLY lol went pc part checker. Ram wasnt but found same brand that works. Static shouldn't be an issue since desk made if fake wood and leather. Plus as long as i dont touch any fuzzy stuffs

- AMB R900 Graphics Card x1
You mean AMD? and what is an r900? one of the R9 series? like an R9 290X? or?

(btw, u better not combine random ram sticks... (if u are buying a 2 pair and using another one [so total of 3] they won't work in channels anyway so itll just be a hassle to set it up properly.)

ACTUALLY lol went pc part checker. Ram wasnt but found same brand that works. Static shouldn't be an issue since desk made if fake wood and leather. Plus as long as i dont touch any fuzzy stuffs
if you have a metal refrigerator, it can transfer a TON of static...

and i did find the ram btw...

Ripjaws ram

You mean AMD? and what is an r900? one of the R9 series? like an R9 290X? or?

(btw, u better not combine random ram sticks... (if u are buying a 2 pair and using another one [so total of 3] they won't work in channels anyway so itll just be a hassle to set it up properly.)

if you have a metal refrigerator, it can transfer a TON of static...

and i did find the ram btw...

Ripjaws ram
Yeah went on pc part checker. They should now be fully friendly 

Yeah went on pc part checker. They should now be fully friendly 
Dope! i didn't do anything but feel free to msg me for any help in the future :D

(buy Player unknown's battle grounds...we'll go frag.. [i cant shoot but still])

Back