What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

New headset

Nick Carraway

Papa Victor
Lifetime Donator
Hello everyone,as my microphone on my current headset isnt working properly sometimes,i decided to buy a new one. Problem is,i have no idea which one to buy. I don't need mic mute on them,i jus need 2m cable,working and good quality mic and sound. My budget is up to 65 £. @CMO Marc Smith @Zeito @lionel

Last edited by a moderator:
I would happily recommend anything from Plantronics or Sennheiser. No idea what type of headphone you want though, opencup closedcup over ear in ear on ear ?

I would happily recommend anything from Plantronics or Sennheiser. No idea what type of headphone you want though, opencup closedcup over ear in ear on ear ?
@lionel I had Zalman HPS-300 before. Would like the same type of em. I mean it was closed cups over ear. For their price they had really good sound and mic was good also. Just after year the mic started to do weird things.

Hmm,i wonder if they will fit correctly on the head. I just saw they dont have microphon. I need some with mic.

Hmm,i wonder if they will fit correctly on the head.
This is the risk with buying online, if your really not sure, I would suggest going to a store and trying some on. 

Unfortunately, all I can do is google stuff for you :/ is there any reason why you want wired ? Personally I use the g933 and I am very happy with them (can be purchased for around £80 second hand)

Well it is same as with wired mouse. I dont like wireless stuff,as it happens that they need recharging in the middle of gaming session for example.  And i am worried that even second hand G933 are too expensive for me.

Well it is same as with wired mouse. I dont like wireless stuff,as it happens that they need recharging in the middle of gaming session for example.  And i am worried that even second hand G933 are too expensive for me.
90's problems ;) 

Not trying to sway you, but this genuinely isn't a Issue any longer. 16 hour battery life and if it is low or dead, just plug in a usb cable and keep going.

I am worried that 16 hours will still mean they will sit at USB during the weekend or free days. And as i said,the biggest problem is the price,even for the 2nd hand one.

http://www.razerzone.com/gb-en/store/razer-kraken-71-v2

This is a bit over your price range, however I own this headset my self and can say it definitely meets all your specifications. The cable is 2m long, the microphone is retractable and the quality of the microphone and sound is absolutely amazing. The headset can be fully customized using the razer synapse program, and they do look pretty cool with the chroma razer symbols. I've had mine since October and haven't had a single problem yet and would highly recommend spending a bit more for it, you definitely won't regret it!

Thanks for the tip. But yeah,this is kinda over my price range. Also they are out of stock atm according to website.

Back