What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

New Housing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weaver

Hello,

I'll keep it short how about opening up apartments in the bigger buildings since theres such a shortage on housing anyway it would help people out a lot and i think it would be well recived by the community. 😄

Hello,

I'll keep it short how about opening up apartments in the bigger buildings since theres such a shortage on housing anyway it would help people out a lot and i think it would be well recived by the community. 😄
Housing is constantly being worked on, more and more houses will come don't worry. 

@Warwick What about releasing older houses, think I got my first place well over a month ago I've only ever seen one other person who lives there. Feel like a lot of houses that are taken are owned by people who left.

@Warwick What about releasing older houses, think I got my first place well over a month ago I've only ever seen one other person who lives there. Feel like a lot of houses that are taken are owned by people who left.
It’s happens periodically more so now that the player base is so large I know a lot of people that have come back from 2/3 month breaks to not having a house anymore. It happens you just don’t know it 

They do get sold on. I helped @Stealtheewith some being auctioned off not too long ago, although the process of removing ownership of a property isn't something that has a frontend interface or the functions to be automated currently. There are also some limitations that meant the new owner had to ensure they had moved out of their old property before a particular time.

One day it might become native where houses 'expire' and become available on the market, but the demand is so high and I think there was only 30-40 properties meeting the criteria after many months of players going inactive at the time. If the system was straight forward and advertised, those houses would be sold in about an hour and then we then still need new housing for the remaining demand. As said though more housing will get added as and where it fits within the development schedule.

Just make a hotel system for new comers, daily payment gets taken out, once their bank balance hits 0 they get automatically kicked out including all belongings in the house. Storage is half of regular houses, don't allow plant pots to be used in hotel inventories as you can't really grow drugs in a hotel. Stick a usable public car park outside the hotel and boom, sorted, loads of new players will actually stick around instead of leaving the server after a few days because no houses are available. Only has to be one hotel door to be accessed by players, maybe enter your door number and if it's actually your owned hotel room then you get let in.

(Alta Street has a working car park right next to an apartment complex that can be used as the hotels, this apartment complex is used in many other servers for this exact reason).

Last edited by a moderator:
Just make a hotel system for new comers, daily payment gets taken out, once their bank balance hits 0 they get automatically kicked out including all belongings in the house. Storage is half of regular houses, don't allow plant pots to be used in hotel inventories as you can't really grow drugs in a hotel. Stick a usable public car park outside the hotel and boom, sorted, loads of new players will actually stick around instead of leaving the server after a few days because no houses are available. Only has to be one hotel door to be accessed by players, maybe enter your door number and if it's actually your owned hotel room then you get let in.

(Alta Street has a working car park right next to an apartment complex that can be used as the hotels, this apartment complex is used in many other servers for this exact reason).

Hotels is already an accepted suggestion and will have it's place on the housing system development timeline somewhere.

Lots more housing has been implemented

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back