What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

New Import Clothes and Shoes/Open burger shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanfocus

Hey guys, what do you think about these clothes? Think we should bring some of the new stuff to Surbaban and re-open the burger shops as they are all down? Let me know whos even down and we can talk

SpaceBoi_0.jpg

SpaceBoi_1.jpg

SpaceBoi_2.jpg

NASA is copyright no ?

otherwise these would be cool , dk about some of them, way to many space themed stuff LOL

NASA is copyright no ?

otherwise these would be cool , dk about some of them, way to many space themed stuff LOL
Nasa we can get away with. Yeah we have other stuff but its not rendered out till tomorrow then i will post but you know how it is. Its copyright we cant use and no one likes the normal gta clothes. so gonna brign in knock offs obv

Nasa we can get away with. Yeah we have other stuff but its not rendered out till tomorrow then i will post but you know how it is. Its copyright we cant use and no one likes the normal gta clothes. so gonna brign in knock offs obv
Out of curiosity how long have you been playing in the city?

There's allready a working burger place

Just curious

Out of curiosity how long have you been playing in the city?

There's allready a working burger place

Just curious
Good few months now. Unless i went to the wrong place theres a burger shop in Grove thats closed down surely. Maybe i am wrong

@seanfocus are you trying to sell these clothes?
Hey Mike, so i love GTA but having the same clothes as online is abit disheartening. So i am amerely looking to bring in a "shop" or work in one that exists and i will make it my job with my team to bring you some dope non-copyright stuff if thats okay?

i will make it my job with my team to bring you some dope non-copyright stuff if thats okay?
Did you make these clothes yourself? 

If this is something you do - then I'm sure after talking to staff they'd be interested to see what you can do. But until then I think we have enough clothes coming in. @Summerhas been smashing it recently. You can always send suggestions to her as I know she works to help get new stuff added 🙂

Did you make these clothes yourself? 

If this is something you do - then I'm sure after talking to staff they'd be interested to see what you can do. But until then I think we have enough clothes coming in. @Summerhas been smashing it recently. You can always send suggestions to her as I know she works to help get new stuff added 🙂
Hey Yelanis,

So i have a 2 developers on my team. With full and all due respect - the clothes are not up to scratch AT ALL. I am not just moaning, i like the server alot and also have one we are working on so its all out of being a fan of the city but the clothes really ain't it. I wear crocs just to get by if that makes sense, and that is to to not shoot at Summer  at all, sorry if that was rude. Merely just a fan and want to add stuff. Also if i just sugesst along all my ideas, that wont help. Also theres a clothing shop just chilling there, where i am just asking to be a part of not only just suggesting my ideas to gegt used if you get me:)

Apologies again if i sound rude, i dont mean to.

i do like the idea of an actual clothing shop but idk how well that would work in relation to stuff like selling the clothes for way to much money and server optimisation 

i do like the idea of an actual clothing shop but idk how well that would work in relation to stuff like selling the clothes for way to much money and server optimisation 
Good thought my bro - so i think the more its limited the better. I rather a nice game play than a buggy one, so essentially it would stillbe the same process for now but maye i could have an ipad that would grant access to certain clothes if that make sense, so may like i advertise and do competitions in the city and say there 3 new pairs of shoes which clearly would be a say for example Jordan knock off but they can only getting it surbaban etc only at certain days and  times or even do it like a drop where a shoe comes out at midnight and it will sell out if you dont go to the shop fast. I dont know if that makes sense but i think ti would lowkey generate excitement and something new to do and a SMALL fraction of new clothes

Hey Yelanis,

So i have a 2 developers on my team. With full and all due respect - the clothes are not up to scratch AT ALL. I am not just moaning, i like the server alot and also have one we are working on so its all out of being a fan of the city but the clothes really ain't it. I wear crocs just to get by if that makes sense, and that is to to not shoot at Summer  at all, sorry if that was rude. Merely just a fan and want to add stuff. Also if i just sugesst along all my ideas, that wont help. Also theres a clothing shop just chilling there, where i am just asking to be a part of not only just suggesting my ideas to gegt used if you get me:)

Apologies again if i sound rude, i dont mean to.
Personally, I don't think the clothes affect how the city is. RPUK isn't a worse server because of the clothes. I think Summer has done a good job within the limits of free content, some paid, and even some custom and recolours. We even had dev's like Ghost making custom hoodies and gang clothing.

Only thing I do agree with is owning a clothes shop could be a cool avenue of Roleplay. But that'd be up to CoC and require a lot of testing / dev time I imagine. But it's not impossible!

now dont get me wrong i would never say no to new clothes and the idea of a clothes shop sounds quite interesting and could be a way in rp for buisnesses and gangs to get items of clothing rather than bugging the dev team 24/7 but idk how i feel about it. i suppose it could work like the custom tattoos that are already in play in the server but i dont like the idea of buying just a normal pair of clothes. if your gonna do limited time 1 of 1 clothing its gotta be super custom , it better be like im walking about in the mona lisa of clothes rather than just a knock pair of 95s

I love the Idea of New clothing being suggested just want to put out a few Pointers for people when doing this to help us,.
Any type of Branded clothing we are to stay away from this is Due to Copy Right and Intellectual properties of the Branded Name and Logo Design, this is the reason we don't want to add branded clothing.

The Idea of owning the clothing Shop I love it and all down for you guys to do the RP to one day own it if that is the path of RP you want to go down, but any type of clothing or stuff getting added to the server still needs to go through the Dev & Management Teams, this is because we need to make sure that the stuff being added is right for us to use on the server and compatible with the server, As some of you know we are doing a lot of optimizing right now and some of clothing is a massive factor for lag on the server due to poly counts exceeding the Set Limits, so as the Dev team we are checking each thing that gets added in now with a thorough check list.

We are in the Mist of having more custom clothing made for the server by the Dev Team but this takes a while to make.

But if you are going down the path of making a business adventure through clothing stores on the server go for it, the CoC will be the First step and then from there is FIND OUT IN RP 

Good luck & any questions feel free to ask

I love the Idea of New clothing being suggested just want to put out a few Pointers for people when doing this to help us,.
Any type of Branded clothing we are to stay away from this is Due to Copy Right and Intellectual properties of the Branded Name and Logo Design, this is the reason we don't want to add branded clothing.

The Idea of owning the clothing Shop I love it and all down for you guys to do the RP to one day own it if that is the path of RP you want to go down, but any type of clothing or stuff getting added to the server still needs to go through the Dev & Management Teams, this is because we need to make sure that the stuff being added is right for us to use on the server and compatible with the server, As some of you know we are doing a lot of optimizing right now and some of clothing is a massive factor for lag on the server due to poly counts exceeding the Set Limits, so as the Dev team we are checking each thing that gets added in now with a thorough check list.

We are in the Mist of having more custom clothing made for the server by the Dev Team but this takes a while to make.

But if you are going down the path of making a business adventure through clothing stores on the server go for it, the CoC will be the First step and then from there is FIND OUT IN RP 

Good luck & any questions feel free to ask
Hey this really food and i appreciate the repsonse and insigght. So all the clothes i have designed are non-copyright but however they are knock offs of example Jordan 4'S. My other option was for me not to try add to much clothing but add specific clthing likw Jordasn for example but they will have like relase dates and times like how its actually done. I fully dont want to make trhe server glitchy in terms of poly count etc but who can i speak to just to have some form of authorisation in the shop(s) so at least i can start RP'ing the shops and see if people are keen for it. Please keep me right as i would really love to do this along with the other burger shop if possible lol

but who can i speak to just to have some form of authorisation in the shop(s) so at least i can start RP'ing the shops and see if people are keen for it. Please keep me right as i would really love to do this along with the other burger shop if possible lol
you dont need to speak to anyone , an idea is to find a clotheshop that a lot of people use and say your like a personnel stylist and offer to make them custom clothing that they would like or you could advertise on tweedle that you have a clothing brand and people could pay ypu to make them custom clothing that they could put on the forms / you could put on the forms

It might if you haven't already have a thing about how players such as the guy who does blazing tattoo l, just went to a shop where the player controls the menu but added RP to it by working it like an actual parlor, I haven't seen him to much recently unfortunately but what he did made the place popular as hell

I mean RP is allways the first step hah

you dont need to speak to anyone , an idea is to find a clotheshop that a lot of people use and say your like a personnel stylist and offer to make them custom clothing that they would like or you could advertise on tweedle that you have a clothing brand and people could pay ypu to make them custom clothing that they could put on the forms / you could put on the forms
TThanks for this info. I can and am doing this already, so i think the only hump left if is to get the non-copyright clothes into the server. Are you the guy for it or that canhelp a brother out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back