What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

new in town, looking for hookers and cocaine

Welcome @salforddave, If you got any questions hop on the RPUK Teamspeak at Ts.Roleplay.co.uk and join the Join For Support Room, a Admin would jump in shortly and help you with whatever you need 😄 Forums is a good method of understanding this server and do not forget Roleplay.co.uk/rules, understanding the rules is the most important part here 🙂 Enjoy!

I know pyrgos finest lady of the night FiFi the wonder tongue.I also know a few fellas in drugs trade hit us up with a Poseidon application (FiFi does discount for the cartel)

I can sort you our with all kinds of hookers and white sniffy powders. 

Hooker types: Disabled, Male, Female, Extraterrestrial and deceased. 

Prices may vary.  

I can sort you our with all kinds of hookers and white sniffy powders. 

Hooker types: Disabled, Male, Female, Extraterrestrial and deceased. 

Prices may vary.  
Tell me more about the deceased 

Tell me more about the deceased 
They come freshly vacuum sealed to remain fresh, they are imported of course. All of them have died of heart failure so everything else is intact.

They can go from 1,000,000 - 5,000,000 Altis Pounds. 

Small print

Transaction will not be refundable if the product is a silicone sex toy.

They come freshly vacuum sealed to remain fresh, they are imported of course. All of them have died of heart failure so everything else is intact.

Small print

Ahuh, ok, what about the extraterrestrials

Ahuh, ok, what about the extraterrestrials
They all come from the dwarf star Pluto. Alive and do not understand a single word we speak. They cannot dissect our dialect so it is easy to verbally abuse them if that is what you are into. They are the most flexible creatures in the universe 😉 if you know what I am saying.

I have been told from a mutual friend that the females resemble your mother ❤️ 

They are a bit pricier. 5,000,000 - 10,000,000 Altis Pounds.

Small Print

If anyone named cap is to buy this product there is a high chance the specimen and the client are related. 

Last edited by a moderator:
They all come from the dwarf star Pluto. Alive and do not understand a single word we speak. They cannot dissect our dialect so it is easy to verbally abuse them if that is what you are into. They are the most flexible creatures in the universe 😉 if you know what I am saying.

I have been told from a mutual friend that the females resemble your mother ❤️ 

They are a bit pricier. 5,000,000 - 10,000,000 Altis Pounds.

Small Print

If anyone named cap is to buy this product there is a high chance the specimen and the client are related. 
Im interested in buying one please.

Small Print

Your mother is very interesting please let me bid on her.

I know pyrgos finest lady of the night FiFi the wonder tongue.I also know a few fellas in drugs trade hit us up with a Poseidon application (FiFi does discount for the cartel)
Does she take it up the shitter? As this is a deal breaker for me. Yours truly, salforddave

Small print

I’ll take 7 of the dead sluts, fanks

Im interested in buying one please.

Small Print

Your mother is very interesting please let me bid on her.
Meet me at the Northeast airport and I will have a guy meet you with your mother *coughs* I mean the extraterrestrial 😉 No recording devices allowed though.

Does she take it up the shitter? As this is a deal breaker for me. Yours truly, salforddave

I’ll take 7 of the dead sluts, fanks
They can come however you like. Can even seal the anus for an extra fee 🙂 

They don't like the word slut, Sex magician is more appropriate.

7 Sex Magicians on route. Pick them up from your local Altis Post.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Meet me at the Northeast airport and I will have a guy meet you with your mother *coughs* I mean the extraterrestrial 😉 No recording devices allowed though.
I shall not be or might be wearing a wire.. see you soon

Back