What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

New initiation rules??

Hmmmm... I don't mean to derail the thread and to do apologise, however could you please show some reports where these unwritten rules have been auctioned upon and are 'out of order' to have been action, so to speak.
All that move's me onto the next point, the exploiting of police whitelisting while in the UNMC prison by restraining people inside, along with knocking out a player while his firearm is aimed at yourself.

These point here I cannot explain and are clear cut rule breaks. I understand that you are sorry for these actions I cannot allow these thing's to go unpunished

From a recent report (can't properly quote as i'm on my phone) which states that knocking someone out with a gun pointed is a "clear cut" rule break despite not being a rule.

I'm sure you can see where i'm coming from when I say that people are threatened with and banned for unwritten rules. It clearly isn't getting any better either.

Last edited by a moderator:

From a recent report (can't properly quote as i'm on my phone) which states that knocking someone out with a gun pointed is a "clear cut" rule break despite not being a rule.

I'm sure you can see where i'm coming from when I say that people are threatened with and banned for unwritten rules. It clearly isn't getting any better either.
"Unwritten rules" are mostlikely topic what is next "hot potato". There is no way person, who is on the server for first time or even have played here for longer and not gotten in touch with forums to be avare that you cant knock someone out if they pointing a weapon on you. Same stuff goes with spiking the vehicle (WHAT IS NOT AGAIST THE RULES STOP TALKING ABOUT IT THAT IT IS!!!) people are spreading alot of missconseptions about it and it is hard for someone coming in for casual gaming to know about this stuff. If there is a gameplay consept let it be a spikestrip for example it is really stupid to limit the usability of it withing the rules. Whole consept has been the same for LONG time, so unofficially trying to affect into the gameplay without actually doing anykind of chance to the rules, nor affecting into the gameplay mechanic of it is not good. For example if these things would be an issue then obviously the knockout script would have been altered to not work on targets who have weapon on their hands. If the spikes would not work to vehicles who are stationary then obviously there is a chance to make it so that it only works if the vehicle is moving. However these gameplay mechanics have been the same from the start of the server and only just now they have been taken up as an issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back