What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

New Job Role

Ryan Andersen

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
More civilian jobs. Would be good so there is more to do for civs.

Some examples of new tiles could be -

1) Bus Drivers - could have 5 pre planned routes, when you clock in you then get the bus and select the route. Could put a level system in place with each level there is a pay rise and you earn more for every route completed. 

2) Delivery Drivers (like amazon) - again like above you can go and clock in and hire a vehicle. Then again have pre planned routes. You earn per delivery and then get a bonus when the route is completed. Have a level system in place for this aswell.

3) Boat Cargo Role - This could be a role where you do deliveries, from the main Dock hub out and around the city delivering cargo shipments, this could used for importing cars into the city possibly (as an example)

4)  Construction Company (not too sure if this would work though)

5) Royal Mail - These could have preset routes built into the clocking onto to duty these routes could also be all over the city. Maybe even with 3-5 depots around the city?

6) Mechanic job role update civillian impound yard moving over to RAC or AA. Different vehicles and this maybe able to enhance RP and change the mechanics job role, so that you have mechanics in the garages and then you have the recovery drivers (AA,RAC) create a new dispatch system and phone number for this and maybe even look to make repair kits slightly worse and then when vehicles break down a recovery driver has to be called in and then transport the vehicle to Tirenutz/AE.

7) Bin man job role - Again this could have preset routes built into a computer people then clock in and grab a vehicle and off they go cleaning up the streets.

There is possibly alot more roles that could be added these are ones off the top of my head, there is also definitely ways to improve these possibly. I have also looked into mods for some of these roles and there is some very good vehciels out there. Haven't looked into buildings yet but im sure theres bound to be some out there.

Let me know your thoughts on these.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it would be nice if your furniture didn't just show up in your inventory at your house, but had to be picked up like a warehouse order, from Ikea and brought to your house at your expense 🙂

I think it would be nice if your furniture didn't just show up in your inventory at your house, but had to be picked up like a warehouse order, from Ikea and brought to your house at your expense 🙂

Yeah thats what I was thinking aswell. There's another one to add to the list lol

+1 from me, would love to see more diversity for the people who wanted to stay legal and make money instead of only mechanic jobs and taxing. 

+1 i know the bus driving one has been suggested already by me and a few others ill try attach it here, 

Another suggestion was to add UK buses and lorries 🙂 

But overall +1 from me.

Back