What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

New Job - Undertaker / Coroner

Adam Busy

Unlinked
Quick suggestion for another job which could be considered to be implemented and ran out of the church! 

A undertaker / coroner role.

a90fec-fghhd.png

There are not many models of private ambulances but I think any sort of black vehicle with PRIVATE AMBULANCE written on the side would be enough for them to use as a job vehicle.

In simple terms, similar to the current roles on the server such as taxi etc the person is pinged locations where local bodies are to be collected and delivered to various graveyards / churches around the city whereby you can level up and eventually become a coroner who will go to the body, do some sort of interaction and then deliver parts / objects to various locations again which would then reward pay. For example minigames could be created with the dead body for people to try and obtain parts and if they fail the game the part they retrieve becomes damaged and looses value whereby this needs to then be delivered to a location in a certain amount of time to preserve it's condition and therefore adding further money dependent on efficiency...

This role could also be RPed along with the police and NHS frequently so if they are on standby can be called out if someone does do a cheeky /me dead or other form of RP where they would be relevant to be present which would again open more opportunity for RP and also job variation for civs.

Let me know what you think, this is drafted up as it is quite a simple idea which was created in about 5 mins but would like to see what people think about it?

There are many positives with this being implemented, the only negative would be the work behind making this implementation meaningful including vehicle models and potential outfits for undertakers to wear...
Morgue.jpg

Seeing there is a building available as well this may come in handy...

Last edited by a moderator:
Rather than an ambulance it could be part of HM Coroners office so could be like a mini faction attached to the NHS but is easier to get into as a starting role.

Could also be used for post mortem reports.

+1 Quite a unique idea that could bring some interesting roleplay with the right characters!

+1 I can finally leave dead bodies in the right hands 

Quick suggestion for another job which could be considered to be implemented and ran out of the church! 

A undertaker / coroner role.

There are not many models of private ambulances but I think any sort of black vehicle with PRIVATE AMBULANCE written on the side would be enough for them to use as a job vehicle.

In simple terms, similar to the current roles on the server such as taxi etc the person is pinged locations where local bodies are to be collected and delivered to various graveyards / churches around the city whereby you can level up and eventually become a coroner who will go to the body, do some sort of interaction and then deliver parts / objects to various locations again which would then reward pay. For example minigames could be created with the dead body for people to try and obtain parts and if they fail the game the part they retrieve becomes damaged and looses value whereby this needs to then be delivered to a location in a certain amount of time to preserve it's condition and therefore adding further money dependent on efficiency...

This role could also be RPed along with the police and NHS frequently so if they are on standby can be called out if someone does do a cheeky /me dead or other form of RP where they would be relevant to be present which would again open more opportunity for RP and also job variation for civs.

Let me know what you think, this is drafted up as it is quite a simple idea which was created in about 5 mins but would like to see what people think about it?

There are many positives with this being implemented, the only negative would be the work behind making this implementation meaningful including vehicle models and potential outfits for undertakers to wear...

Seeing there is a building available as well this may come in handy...
Suggested this a few times. That building is accessible by the way, devs made it accessible. I've wanted this in for well over a year XD

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 would be a great addition, when players /die or die from injury we can call in cornoners! Woudl be great way of getting rid of the body instead of waiting for them to respawn or when NHS is off they cant send the body away.

Great Idea 

One thing I have realised is it could mean less obvious dumpings as dead bodies could be found and identified if the body was retrieved within a certain amount of time.

One thing I have realised is it could mean less obvious dumpings as dead bodies could be found and identified if the body was retrieved within a certain amount of time.
Sounds good to me, makes little sense people vanish upon death

Back