What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

New job

Steve Kruger

Make something such as an airline pilot. for example flights containing : cargo and passengers. These flights would take place between Los Santos, sandy shores, and the other island (forgot the name). The petrol is provided by the government as realistically fuel is given by the company which owns the planes. However the players would have to rent the plane by themselves which in my opinion should cost 20k each and people renting know should know if they do something stupid for example fly into a group of players or something else they will be banned straight away . 

In my opinion there also should be scenarios  such as a : sick passenger on  board and a major problem with the plane . These two scenarios would result the player having to go back to the airport and then taxiing down to the repair station . From that point on an ai (mechanic) would diagnose the plane and determine if the plane was damaged due to the pilots decisions or due to just the plane being weird. If the ai finds that the player caused the damage it would charge him a repair charge costing 5 k . 

In my opinion the flights should give 20k each as it takes a lot of skill to not crash the plane especially when landing on a small airport.

There should be different levels 4 the highest . These would be unlocking different type of planes . For example the higher the level the better the plane which means , they are faster and also the planes can take more torture from the player. There shouldnt be anything in custom planes upgradeable other than colour. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Make something such as an airline pilot however if people use it to ruin other peoples fun ban them straight away
How would this job work? Flights between LSIA and Sandy? 

What planes would they be flying? Will it be NPC passengers? 

Would there be levels to it? Whitelisted? 

A bit more depth, maybe some idea of how it works/pays etc… and I will upvote. 

I still think this lacks detail as to how a job like this would actually work, and I feel that there are better alternatives to jobs that devs could spend their time working on. There's plenty of legal job suggestions already on the forums, many of which would be a better alternative to this imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back