What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

New Keyboard recommendation ?

A

Anonymous Bat

Hello Lads Anonymous Bat Here and im looking forwad to buy new Keyboard and i like to ask for reasonable price  For It any idea ? right nowi have an a mouse$keyboard pack keyboard K200 Logitech

Last edited:
well, do you have a max budget? do you want mechanical, gaming, silent keys, led's etc. if you would be more specific it might be easier to find something better that suits you ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
im looking for non leds words and mechanical and wire keyboard :)  i was thinking about razer company but they expensive :/

im looking for non leds words and mechanical and wire keyboard :)  i was thinking about razer company but they expensive :/
DO NOT go with razer. you pay for looks. i personally never had one but my friends had multiple and they all broke down very quickly. also the software is bad.

i think with you're budget you wont get many mechanical keyboars to choose from

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007VDFSG0/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B007VDFSG0&linkCode=as2&tag=cheapmechakey-20

This one is good, coolermaster quickfire. it's probably the cheapest you'll get for mechinical. you could always buy a used keyboard if you want. i did this too and good keyboards like corsair strafe are build to last.

DO NOT go with razer. you pay for looks. i personally never had one but my friends had multiple and they all broke down very quickly. also the software is bad.

i think with you're budget you wont get many mechanical keyboars to choose from

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007VDFSG0/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B007VDFSG0&linkCode=as2&tag=cheapmechakey-20

This one is good, coolermaster quickfire. it's probably the cheapest you'll get for mechinical. you could always buy a used keyboard if you want. i did this too and good keyboards like corsair strafe are build to last.
sweet thx for your help mate :)

Urgh Razer! I had a Razer Death Adder mouse and it stoppped working in under a year. To be fair I did buy it on eBay from a guy who also sold me a Razer Goliathus mouse mat (at the same time) that was clearly a fake so there's a possibilty the mouse was also a fake although it appered genuine but it put me off buying electrical stuff from there.

My wife got me a razor deathstalker keyboard, Have to say it is the best keyboard I have ever used.

It was £40 and compared to other keyboards in that price range from what i have used, beats them hands down !!!

p.s. you don't HAVE to have a mechanical keyboard, they dont make you game better, same way a pair of nike's don't make you run faster. Its all down to you.

My wife got me a razor deathstalker keyboard, Have to say it is the best keyboard I have ever used.

It was £40 and compared to other keyboards in that price range from what i have used, beats them hands down !!!

p.s. you don't HAVE to have a mechanical keyboard, they dont make you game better, same way a pair of nike's don't make you run faster. Its all down to you.
Well some people have good expierences with razer, but most of who i asked don't. it's true that you dont need mechanical for gaming but it help's typing and it's way more comfortable.

I am didnt had mechanic  keboard befor but i probly gone buy  death stalker and try out consider the price :/ 

Well some people have good expierences with razer, but most of who i asked don't. it's true that you dont need mechanical for gaming but it help's typing and it's way more comfortable.
Wasn't really going to bother with the following comment as they are based on a personal thing and have nothing todo with mechanical or not. 

Actually my typing speed went up with the new keyboard coming from a mechanical. I was suprised how fast i now type. This is based solely on my interaction with it results will vary.

My wife is much happier as this keyboard is very quiet, this doesn't affect many, but if you play in the same room as somebody else this is important, also the incessant clicking of a keyboard downstairs whilst your trying to sleep can be highly irritating.  She still gets annoyed with the mouse clicking. 

That said I have nothing against mechanical keyboards, just get frustrated when people spout it's the only keyboard you should get if your a true gamer and it's much better than any others ever built. There are plenty of great ones, best option is to try it.

Back