What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

New Legal Job/buissness idea (Brewery)

Colin Forester

I Created this idea a while ago but i never knew the right place to put it. 

I Created this concept to provide more legal jobs and especially cater towards newer players. Just like Arma most people start off by picking fruit when first getting to the city before they realise there is nowhere to directly sell the fruit and they cannot figure out how to ripen them to make smoothies. 

The Idea is that the Brewery would be able to buy the unripe fruit and use it for recipes to make alcoholic beverages. 

In the city currently there are many alcohol stores and clubs that just buy the products from the warehouse which just magically appear without ever being created in the first place. Having a brewery will provide lore and be more realistic as it has to actually make and supply the products for the stores which will generate a lot of jobs and many more rp opportunity's.

For example you will need workers to pick the fruit, workers to take the delivered fruit and process it for ripening, then you would need workers to take the ripened fruit and combine it with other ingredients brought from local stores to create the products. Drivers would then be needed to deliver the orders to the stores bars and clubs and the manager or buissness owner to strike deals and make contracts with the stores.

The Idea is written out fully in the google dox linked below, let me know what you guys think as I think this will bring more job diversity to the city and create more RP opportunity's. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16M5B08e58PlnaOHXD54UAeZ_cTy_j9905fdiPTL0EpI/edit?usp=sharing

+1 for this, great effort! Bringing in legal jobs for people at all stages of their time in the city. Will certainly boost trucking again for the delivery of the final products and adds a few new jobs/processes through the entire process. Opens up possibilities for new businesses in each aspect of the process (Picking/Processing etc).

To add to this - Could this be implemented with fishing also? As far as I am aware it is fish and sell to the shop at the moment (unless it goes further and I am unaware). Maybe give the shop owner the chance to further this, create new foods for civilians to consume and shops to stock? Make them creatable with the fish that are sold to the store. Again it would give more opportunities for people to have further tasks. Let the store owner sell to say a fish monger, who can cut the fish up and sell to local businesses. Which in turn, allows them to create more foods to sell on?

Back