What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

New m-itx build

K33PY246

I've finally built my new mini-itx pc (nearly). Just the graphics card needs to arrive and then it's done :). Here's a couple pictures of it.

qqLOxIV.jpg
hMIwFzs.jpg
ClfOB9m.jpg

It's my little baby on steroids :)

It's hard to see inside because it's so compact but there's no wires in the center to allow the air to flow through. Also the graphics card in there is a GTX 970, waiting for the GTX 1080 to arrive tomorrow.

Here's the specs:

CPU: i7 6700k
RAM: Corsair vengeance 2x8gb
Motherboard: MSI B150I Pro gaming AC
Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 gaming
Storage: 2 x 250gb samsung 850 evo SSD
             Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD
PSU: EVGA 550w G2
CPU Cooler: Corsair H60
Fans: Noctua 120mm
         Some random 80mm coler master fan that came with the case
Case: Coolermaster elite 130

also a phanteks fan hub cause I realised the mobo has like next to no fan headers.

I thought it would run slightly hotter than my old system but that doesn't seem to be the case:

944da9e64613481daf22f3568003b253.png

That's idle temps, not under load :p

Just waiting for the graphics card before I do bench marking :)

Great build man.

And also small in the same time.

Quote me when you benchmark the rig, interested in what FPS you getting with it in Altis life.

Cheers

Great build man.

And also small in the same time.

Quote me when you benchmark the rig, interested in what FPS you getting with it in Altis life.

Cheers
Finally got the 1080. on maxed out settings I get 45-50 FPS in central kavala and everywhere else I get a smooth 60 FPS. Should really be getting 60 fps in kavala still but I'll do some tweaking and get there one day hopefully :)

I'm a simple man

When I see mini itx I smash that like button.

Looks sick! 

Back