What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

New melee weapons

Smurfy_E3

Love the new melee weapons but I would recommend increasing the price of them because every new person is running around one hitting people, so I would suggest upping the price of them to 50k or something along them lines as it would put a lot of the new people off getting them and just running round the city causing problems for people, or if it would be better maybe put them in a shop or something that is not on the map so people would have to go and find it and not have them in ammunation, maybe slow down the wind up of it before the hit as the hammer is a heavy object if that is possible

thank you. 

Pros

more RP on where to find them 

not as many people going round one hitting people 

cons 

some dev work

Love them but i can agree they are a bit too overpowered for the price, maybe make them only craftable or forced to walk would help!

Why has noone said just tone down the damage? 

Why has noone said just tone down the damage? 
I get what you are saying but as they are made to be heavy weapons wouldn't make it realistic to have to much of a damage reduction, like I say maybe have them in a location hidden on the map so more responsible players can go and find them through RP, brought up a good point of only being able to craft them maybe with different martials for each weapon so they would be expensive to make and so you wouldn't just be able to make them in bulk.

On the other hand maybe having a damage reduction for the weapons maybe a viable option.

Sledge Hammer

With the Sledge Hammer it can still one shot people without a helmet on, if they have a helmet on it does around 90-95% damage to the players health even if they have armour on, plain and simple with this one it will be the heaviest one out of all of the weapons therefore not much is needed with this one but there is always wiggle room for discussion.

Large fire axe

With the axe maybe not having a one hit with this but have it do in the range of 85-90% damage to the players health flat or having some bleeding damage so the player could try and  the attacker while bleeding out as it would make more sense in RP as it would cut through armour that the player would be wearing as it is still a heavy weapon.

Shovel

With the shovel possible damage reduction to around the ball park of 50-70% mark as would make more sense through RP, although it is a heavy weapon it is also the lightest one out of the new weapons that have been added that being said with the shovel it may still have the chance to knock someone uncurious if they get hit without a helmet on, this weapon still works very well as a heavy weapon but also works very well as an RP tool a little more than the others that have been added. 

if anyone has the same opinions or has any new ones let me know 🙂 

with this being said there is always dev work that goes with this and it may take some time to happen so be patient 🙂 love the work the dev's do these new weapons bring some new fun and RP scenarios into the server, keeps it fresh and interesting the interactions you can have with people so for that I hold the dev's and admins in the highest regard 🙂   

Back