What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

New Mentors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DainMK

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
 ​
...49 Applications Later...

It may have taken all week, but lot's of reading later and we have settled on a select few individuals we believe are right for the role. 

Firstly I'd like to thank all those who took the time to apply, it's good to see so many people want to give something back to the community. We had a much bigger group apply than when we first recruited, so I'm very pleased the role has become so popular. 

It was a very tough decision, and ultimately it was quite a close call. But I'm pleased with those we have selected, and look forward to seeing them in action.

So without further ado, here are the successful applicants.

Khandamir
Axolotl
Randomized
PaulS

Please join me in welcoming them to the team, if you have any questions or problems, these chaps are now officially recognised as being able to help.

DainMK

I've talked to all 4 guys and girl who made it and there all very nice people you couldn't get a better 4 congrats :)

Welcome to the team guys. I'm happy that we got some people that aren't actually in the Police! :D

randomized will be a great mentor, his voice is so soothing. :) gratz to all of you tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back