What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

New PC Help

ScottyUK

Former SGT Paros
Hello everyone it has came to my attention that i need to get myself a new PC , as the current one i have is not great XD , i am using intel hd graphics etc...

So i need some ideas of PC specs that are affordable but also have good performance, for example what is the best CPU and GPU for arma 3 - Running on Ultra settings with 60fps

Please help 

Hello everyone it has came to my attention that i need to get myself a new PC , as the current one i have is not great XD , i am using intel hd graphics etc...

So i need some ideas of PC specs that are affordable but also have good performance, for example what is the best CPU and GPU for arma 3 - Running on Ultra settings with 60fps

Please help 
it depends on what is affordable for you (what is your price range), also the CPU and the GPU are both important so don't spend most of your money on one and then scrimp to buy the other, you will have a bad time, but i don't know what your specs are so i can't tell what you need to upgrade. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
depending on the budget, depends on what you can get but here is a very decent and affordable setup:

Intel i5 6600k

16gb ddr4 corsair vengence ram

RX480 or if bigger budget, GTX 1070/1080

it depends on what is affordable for you (what is your price range), also the CPU and the GPU are both important so don't spend most of your money on one and then scrimp to buy the other, you will have a bad time, but i don't know what your specs are so i can't tell what you need to upgrade. :)
I need to upgrade everything im using a laptop at the moment, i can just about get away with playing arma on low settings 30 fps. 

Is there much difference in the I7 6700K and the I5 6600k ?
Not really, unless you are doing editing you won't notice anything. The i7 is about £100 more and the i5 is basically the i7 but no hyper threading. The i5 has very strong cores which will defiantly help in Arma 3 and if you decide to go for the i7, you'll only see about a 3 fps boost at top so personally I don't think it's worth it. You can overclock the i5 to about 4.7 which is extremely fast 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back