What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

New Phone Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommo

This phone is fantastic, i have seen it on other servers and it is really good for RP!

https://lbphone.com/

The UI is brilliant, you can take photos AND videos,  and the best part is you can video call each other using the front and back cameras, the RP situations using this would be fantastic!!

Here is a video of it in action

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Pros

Updated new phone model with familiar design

The ability to Facetime each other will create a whole host of enhanced roleplay scenarios

It is already availalbe

Cons

Dev time

It costs $120

Last edited by a moderator:
Whilst I do like some of the features like videos and lives and wish they could be implemented on the existing phone, I don't think a full phone rework will be good. It would waste a lot of dev time spent on updating the phone over time. I also don't see the point in having so many different social media, Tweedle is good because it's all you really need. Also I can't imagine RPUK would want to tangle with the copyright of brands like Instagram.

Whilst I do like some of the features like videos and lives and wish they could be implemented on the existing phone, I don't think a full phone rework will be good. It would waste a lot of dev time spent on updating the phone over time. I also don't see the point in having so many different social media, Tweedle is good because it's all you really need. Also I can't imagine RPUK would want to tangle with the copyright of brands like Instagram.
You don’t need to have all the apps in the video you could limit it to tweedle marketplace etc 

-1. The developers have spent a long time making the phone we have now as good as it is. Also i think many players enjoy the unique phone instead of having a base mod which almost every server has 

• Hype
Reactions: 1A3
i do personally also like that we're not forced to all use iphones.

i'm good with the current phone we have -1

Rejected - We have got somewhat good at messing with our phone now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back