What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

New Shop

jakes

I think that there should be a shop in this location or near here as there isnt many in this area of the city compared to other parts of the city.

Adding this shop would grant more roleplay reasons for members of the community to have the chance to become a business owners.

This would also bring more people to the top end of the city and not all clustered around certain areas.

As a hustler my self and spending 90% of my time at the top of the city it can become a real pain when say you brake down and need a repair etc...

screen shots to show ...

unknown.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen suggestions like these be brought up and as much as it's a good idea there needs to be roleplay in this and not just this sole suggestion, don't get me wrong I love it the idea of a shop being there because as someone who was a Hustler I always wanted more on that strip than just bean machine and tequi-la-la.

I love the idea so 1+ from me but I'd love to see some roleplay events to light the street up!

I think this would be a good idea as well, as I feel like it could bring good rp in regards to “paying for protection” each month, if the shop wasn't owned by hustlers. Personally as a hustler I don’t seem to have all to many interactions with other people in the city when at turf as I feel there doesn’t seem to be much reason to come up to that area and I feel like this could bring up more people to the street 

Last edited by a moderator:
The north of the city is pretty bare with most things clustered around impound and Ballas so would be nice to get some variety up there. +1

What kind of shop do you envisage being there?

A 24/7 store or open one of the many buildings already there, we have an arcade down the road, a fully glass building which you can see inside which would be cool as a house retail store or something, theres even a hotel down the road.

Back