What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

New Smuggling Outfit In Town

Mr Stainless

On an Island beset by uncertain economic times, there are three key principles any business, gang or organisation must adhere to; Stability, Reliability, and Profit. At Ironclaw Logistics these three principles are the cornerstones of our organisation.

The Police call Ironclaw Logistics smugglers, we however prefer the term Logistical Experts; perhaps you have some white powder that needs moving, or maybe some munitions you need transported through the red zone, perhaps you just want smuggled into UNMC territory without anyone knowing or maybe you just need an extra fleet of trucks for a peach delivery.

We charge a modest fee for our services and to date we have a 100% success rate, so feel free to contact us and lets have a meeting.

We are currently looking for new business relationships, alliances and part-time employee's who would be willing to work on a zero-hour contract or internship with the potential for future full-time employment.

WHO TO CONTACT:

- Chief Executive Officer: Jack McBlair

- Chief Operating Officer: Mr Stainless

that video is spot on great work how long did it take to make that video ?
Thanks man, I actually made that video today, showed it to the CEO of Ironclaw and we got it uploaded just before we posted this.

Wow I wouldn't have never come up with such idea of advertising

i r8 8/8 m8 
Thanks! Well if you ever need a professional logistic's outfit you know who to call :)

that video is spot on great work how long did it take to make that video ?

It's more than likely a template bought from a website in which freelance artists can upload their work, and give you the creative license for a fee. I've used such sites before for video intros and the like, they lay it all out for you and tell you which layers to change so that you can replace logos etc inside the video, for example where they added the ALTISLIFE.co.uk logo into the billboard.

It's more than likely a template bought from a website in which freelance artists can upload their work, and give you the creative license for a fee. I've used such sites before for video intros and the like, they lay it all out for you and tell you which layers to change so that you can replace logos etc inside the video, for example where they added the ALTISLIFE.co.uk logo into the billboard.
I got the sprites/ animations but piece it all together myself (although to be honest aside from the animations it's just a couple of camera angles and a plain background).

We've got another couple of ad's planned in the same style though with different sprites.

I got the sprites/ animations but piece it all together myself (although to be honest aside from the animations it's just a couple of camera angles and a plain background).

We've got another couple of ad's planned in the same style though with different sprites.
*Staring at it really hard watching every camera angle change*

Back