What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

New Support Team members! 26/06/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
congratulations gentlemen! i wish you the best of luck with being Member support !

tumblr_o48n1wck1j1udh5n8o1_400.gif

Congratulations to all, I'm sure you will thoroughly enjoy your new position! (Pls no replace me)

(Also, stay away from Bob. He is scary)

Well done all! It'll be great seeing you out there and if you need some help don't be afraid to ask! ^^

Woo! Glad to be part of it.

#RPUKTechSupport 

Congrats to all who were accepted, this time wasn't for me. But there will be more chances!

To those who didn't, don't be upset just simply try, try and try again!

Looking forward to working in the team! For all those who didn't make it, don't give up :)

Congratz boys! Can't wait to work with you in the team. 

Anyone who didn't get in, don't feel discouraged, keep trying, it took me 4 attempts to get in...

Congratulations to the new Member Support members ! nice to see CST's becoming Member support

Thank you for this opportunity, i cant wait to get started and help out even more hobo's with the new problems. or even the Core players of our community! 

I hope that everyone that did not get in dont let there feelings down. i believe that most of us did not got in the first time :D

Soo keep it up and keep helping the people of our island so that we all can live in a better place :D

Grats to you all. Hopefully I can apply again next time when there is a slot open!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back