What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

new to RoleplayUK

Status
Not open for further replies.

officerriggs

i have just joined Roleplay.co.uk but cannot access arma 3 server. i am always kicked before i can choose my purple slot. can you please tell me whats going on?

Hey @officerriggs, welcome to RoleplayUK,

There are a few things that could be causing this. Are you using a VPN? We don't allow players to connect through a VPN. You could also be being kicked due to high ping, we have a ping kicker in place that kicks out anybody with a super high ping. Finally and less likely, it could be an issue with your client, if all else fails then you can validate your game files.

I'd begin by running a speed test, whilst it wont be 100% accurate, if you've got issues with your internet, then that'll be a good initial indicator. If your internet seems to be running at a reasonable speed (and your ping isn't too high) and you're certain that you're not using a VPN then give the game file validation in the below screenshot a go.

o6hKJUb1oq.png

Let us know how you get on!

//Gordon

Last edited by a moderator:
If it is a speed related issue I'd recommend reading this guide written by yours truly: 

Hi there everyone,

Sorry to enter into this post, but I am having problems joining the server too.

I am new to the server and when I try to log in I get kicked with the message:

image.png

I have never seen this message before.

Any suggestions?

Hi there everyone,

Sorry to enter into this post, but I am having problems joining the server too.

I am new to the server and when I try to log in I get kicked with the message:

View attachment 14811

I have never seen this message before.

Any suggestions?
How long ago did you make your steam profile? The server doesn't allow new steam profiles to join. You must wait until after 33 days of your steam account being created.

My steam profile is over 10 years old, so not sure why this is happening.  I have recently re-installed the game and started playing again, but presumably this would not impact on the steam profile age?

Can I link the profile to my account on here?

Yes you can. Click top right where your profile pic is, then click account settings, look for steam integration. Will be able to do it there

Yes you can. Click top right where your profile pic is, then click account settings, look for steam integration. Will be able to do it there
Thank you for your help.  I will try again.

Unfortunately I am still getting the same error.

I have now linked my steam and discord, so really not sure what this is.  Maybe due to reinstalling the game recently?

Thank you for your help.  I will try again.

Unfortunately I am still getting the same error.

I have now linked my steam and discord, so really not sure what this is.  Maybe due to reinstalling the game recently?
Did you recently switch your profile from private to public?

Did you recently switch your profile from private to public?
Hi there,

I received some advice from the RP Discord server and thanks to all am now able to connect to the server.  It must have been due to my steam profile being set to friends only.  Changing it to public has resolved the issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back