What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

New Tournament Idea

Robbie

I have previously done a Rocket League Tournament which went well, I also tried to sort a CSGO one out and that is still in my mind to arrange but there is alot more planning for that. 

So I was thinking of other games I could do and organize a tournament which was based on teams. I came up with the idea of a Left 4 Dead 2 Tournament and would like peoples opinions. 

Obviously the game mode would be versus which is a 4v4 survivors vs infected (swapping round each round) and the winning team is decided by the amount of points and the end of the final map.

(Please do not submit any other suggestions. if you dislike the idea then don't comment, I'm trying to get an estimate on how many people would like it or not.) 

Many thanks

I would like this id probably never win anything cause im shit at left 4 dead but id join it if i could..

Dirty Bomb, Overwatch (PLEASE!!!), Chivalry: Medieval Warfare

Dirty Bomb, Overwatch (PLEASE!!!), Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
Did you not read what I put? 

(Please do not submit any other suggestions. if you dislike the idea then don't comment, I'm trying to get an estimate on how many people would like it or not.) 
I'm trying to see if people want this. If not I can look into other things afterwards. 

Back