What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

New Wanted System

Liam

Unlinked
b9e9498ca341b51f952c014732b47e89.jpg

Love this new wanted/PNC system <3

Sorry, what does it say at the top bit of the bar? 'CONFIDENTIAL'

xD. I love it as well, however I don't like that it isn't in alphabetical order and that it doesn't show up as wanted on the ANPR, so you have to search every vehicle you see :(

xD. I love it as well, however I don't like that it isn't in alphabetical order and that it doesn't show up as wanted on the ANPR, so you have to search every vehicle you see :(
Makes everything more much realistic, but on the other hand, it becomes pretty much hard to "control" the criminals.

I like the update, but it will make cops life pretty harder

Wait, vehicles no longer show as wanted on anpr? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Also people don't get auto added for crimes when you question the dealer so you have to manually add all the names. But I hope that changes.

Nope. Although it's hard to add when the only choices are selling class A/B and you have no way of knowing which...
And the names only appear for around 10 seconds. So if there is more than 5 names you can only get 2-3 of them before it disappears 

No more running in , questioning the dealer , drive off but yh i can see it being annoying.
One feature i'd love is a notebook for all factions. NHS use it to keep notes about patients and stuff (and/or like wanted list for cops, keeping notes), civs for whatever but it has to be bought, and police for keeping notes of crimes, warnings, people doing drugs, anpr names etc

You could just click add to notebook then add to wanted list

Police irl don't have a big wanted thing come up when they anpr a vechile the have to search the name to

Police irl don't have a big wanted thing come up when they anpr a vechile the have to search the name to
accentually if a vehicle is in wanted in connection of a crime, has markers on it, or the registers owner is wanted it will pop up.

that's the whole point of the ANPR system ....

Back