What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

New World

Which world are people playing in ? Just wanted to know if RPUK players are all on the same world so I can join xD

Ooo you guys all in the same company ? It would be cool if I get to join. 

I'm a tad confused about where the rp'ers are in the game.... also how to actually talk or thank people in the game.... Ah well. 

EU based here, just hacking up anything I can find right now... boars, wolves, trees, shrubberies, rocks and the like.

Which server should I aim for after my next two hours waiting in line?

Many thanks, fireworks and flowers.

I think most people are locked into whatever server they picked. I am playing on Ketumati as part of a large group of several companies. Going to war tonight which will be fun.

I like the game, even though i'm still playing as a solo now. Bet playing with people you know would be super fun. You just have to bear with the queue time. Queue World xD. RPUK trained me for this, 2000 people queue no problem lol.

I like the game, even though i'm still playing as a solo now. Bet playing with people you know would be super fun. You just have to bear with the queue time. Queue World xD. RPUK trained me for this, 2000 people queue no problem lol.
I had a 2 hour log in queue today. Wish I had staff queue jump on there.  

I bought it yesterday, and gave it a go with buddy of mine & so far the game has been really positive to play. If the hype around the game continues I can imagine I will land in that queue world aswell, we just choose a high populated server but with zero queue and got in immediately.

What factions have people choosen and why?

Back