What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

JamesREME

Hello all, my name is James and i am new to all of this but i am looking forward to meeting you all.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello and welcome to our community!

Here are a few tips to get you started:

1) Read the rules, a lot of people have been banned previously for not reading them properly (including me!)

2) Go to the guides section of this website :)

3) Join a gang, apply for the medics, Police or if you are dedicated enough to join a faction put in interest for the UNMC

Need any help, money, tips, guides or anything else just pop me a message in teamspeak at ts.roleplay.co.uk (And if you are new to teamspeak servers, if a scary box pops up about a security level, just click upgrade and wait it out xD).

Finally, when I first joined Arma and experienced this community I hated it...30 Minutes ingame and I left because I was confused. I even refunded Arma 3! Eventually rebuying it...My best advice is to be persistent, you never know what may happen - For me, one year down the line I lead a whitelsited faction, so truly you never know what to expect! 

- Jackdevo

@JamesREME

Welcome to the community. Just make sure you read over the rules first and I look forward to seeing you around.

Back