What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[NEWS] Guerilla News Agency - News Feed 17/08/2015

Dear Citizens,

Guerilla News Agency, as an independent journalism service, is glad to announce you the first News Feed as a preview of what you are going to receive daily, weekly...who knows, maybe an important new need to be covered...our dedicated graphic team has covered some events that need to be communicated, exclusive interviews, gossip programs, important events... all the place where the true is located, GNA will be there... keep subscribed and you will receive our important content directly to you mailbox...In case you have a house :D

Enjoy this preview :p  

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Sincerely,

JuanCamilo
Camera Man
Guerrilla News Agency Camera Manager

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy mother of god this looks extremely proffesional indeed.

But LOL: CALLS GOD WITH GUNS. hahahah. 

THAT LOOKS SO COOL! I can see where you got your name!

Oh, and RIP the medics who crashed the Heli xD

Holy mother of god this looks extremely proffesional indeed.

But LOL: CALLS GOD WITH GUNS. hahahah. 
Thanks,

They are religious extremist, they have forced a drunk driver to pray for the life of the runover camera :(  but more information will come soon ;)  

THAT LOOKS SO COOL! I can see where you got your name!

Oh, and RIP the medics who crashed the Heli xD
Man, your office should be stuck with all the insurance documents of the crashed helicopters ;)  

OMGGGGG, I CANT WAIT TILL THE FULL VIDEO IS COMING OUT

Last edited by a moderator:
We are considering making this videos a-subject-at-a-time (just like my photo reports), but keeping it diverse (kinda like Vice News and their reports on conflicts.

We are ALWAYS looking for Juicy stories, players, gangs and such to expand our media empire!

@BlackJack you gonna have to help me out here I can't think of a gif for how good this is
WIll this do?

giphy.gif

We are considering making this videos a-subject-at-a-time (just like my photo reports), but keeping it diverse (kinda like Vice News and their reports on conflicts.

We are ALWAYS looking for Juicy stories, players, gangs and such to expand our media empire!
You should make a news story on the war on Go-Karts.

I have to admit, this is looking really good. keep up the work man! maybe you can come as a ride along around kavala on one of my footpatrols ;)

We could use this for events. We should look into this a bit more these guys are good!

We could use this for events. We should look into this a bit more these guys are good!
The reason why we don't do this more often is the lack of funds, since official support on Journalist RPers is minimal and we have to deal with lotta problems, assaults, car and helicopter thief... etc. We have tried EVERYTHING to fund our Business by doing journalism, but there is no way, so we just end up doing sand or some legal shit. Wich tbh, is not very believable and not easy to RP (Make us look like journalism is our hobby)

I've tried thousand times to drive more attention to the Content creators Journalists. We feed the forum with cool stories, we give every citizen his 15minutes of fame, we help keeping the community healthy, and last but not least, we cause no trouble! No RDM, no VDM... we are not even allowed to engage in combat!

I started a thread on the subject a long time ago, seems like my proposal got denied. We will keep on fighting for the rights of the journalists of Altis!!

http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/15719-journalism-in-aluk/

Back