What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Next flight out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadi Doogle

Well I guess it's over now. Been almost a year and I've enjoyed not every second but marching season and drama have started back up. I'll miss you all and might comeback someday possibly but for now goodbye everyone.

@SPC Max ORyan-you'll go far pall I'll see ya again

@Patchwork-I honestly don't really know what to say in you but see you?

@Sgt Sanchez-damn good cop I'll see ya and I'll miss difusseing a bomb with you.

@SGT Wicker- special police covetable wiker :) I'll see you someday man.

@Drax O'Stavik-never spoke to you much but I remember the old gang and thank you for being so damn kind to me.

the quadbiker better reform someday

And to the athira constabulary thank you for the wonderful 7months I had and I dearly apologize to every one of you...

Well I guess it's over now. Been almost a year and I've enjoyed not every second but marching season and drama have started back up. I'll miss you all and might comeback someday possibly but for now goodbye everyone.

@Sgt Sanchez-damn good cop I'll see ya and I'll miss difusseing a bomb with you.

@Drax O'Stavik-never spoke to you much but I remember the old gang and thank you for being so damn kind to me.

And to the athira constabulary thank you for the wonderful 7months I had and I dearly apologize to every one of you...
You taught me so much and took me under your wing when I was a CSO, you were the reason I chose Athira as my contabulary, you weren't only a great cop Hadi but you're also a great person, I hope to see you back soon :'(

Hope to see you back one day since you're a great roleplayer and a good friend. Good luck with what ever you do

Don't be a stranger

@Hadi Doogle Wish you all the best man! Look after yourself and feel free to come and visit time to time!

I just check RPUK and I see this shit Really Hadi you will be one of my close friends to leave. Honestly its really hard to see you leave this community. I will still be here tho just hook me up with a message and I will be sure to catch you <3 - Wicker

Damn Hadi, I didn't expect this :( you're one of the best RPers I know, as well as my best friend and the main reason I joined the police...
Just remember I'll always be there for you if you need me bud :)

SO SAD... you didn't mention me :(

NO HADI DONT LEAVE.... I NEVER WANTED IT TO BE TRUE :.(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back