What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

nhs application

bobby_flang

so i want to join the nhs but  i am 17 but i turn 18 in about 2 months but i already filled out the application what can i do

[SIZE=medium]Because GTA5 is rated Mature/17+ by ESRB, and 18+ by PEGI, and our server's location is kind of 'in-between' those jurisdictions, for safeguarding reasons we have elected to adopt an 18+ policy for players on our FiveM server. Players discovered below this age may well find themselves banned, and due to the intricacies of privacy law, identity-fraud and commonsense, may not be unbanned for significant time. We accept no liability for ensuring players are old enough, nor do we get into the minefield of 'proof of age'... it's sufficient to say that if you're under-age, and you get found out, you're gone, once we know. This is for everyone's protection.[/SIZE]

worst case scenario you may not be able to join a year from date. you claim to be 17 before knowing so in order to guarantee that the 2 months thing isn't a lie it may just be a extra year or not. This is usually a case by case situation. What ever you do don't lie about age

Back