What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

NHS Body bags.

Brents

I was in a situation today where an NHS was trying to resusitate someone. They had no pulse and he kept trying until eventually he pronounced him dead. The only thing the other guy could do was hold e and he vanished. Just doesn't look good when that happens infront of a crowd of people watching the situation.

I propose a body bag system where if the NHS are unable to revive someone they are able to place a body bag on the body and place it into an ambulance.

While everyone may think its unnecessary the situation today was kind of ruined by the vanishing by the body and happens in many situations.

With the body bag we can pretend theres a body there and actually carry on the rp even when the other player has gone.

2126890953_UL(IT6B25ON5PF2CKS(A.png.670a4aba6f3072649025bbe7114bdcf0.png

Pros: Better roleplay for deaths

Cons: Dev work - more work for nhs.

I do like the ability to put someone in a bodybag when we DNR (do not revive, force respawn) someone or the ability to place them in a bodybag with an extra option. It looks like a fun idea and brings the idea of actually having a coroner job which I've seen mentioned here and there.  So this is a +1 for me 🙂

I also see you mention more work for the NHS as a con. I think this would come with our general responses. The NHS can already declare people dead and carry on from there, I don't think it will make much of a difference. Besides that, it gives us a bigger variety of things to do, as right now it's mainly the same. Sometimes I am betting against my ride along what the next injury will be because it's most likely going to be someone run over, stabbed or shot.

As a suggestion can I ask if this is to be done then it be tied in with my coroner suggestion? NHS being able to put people into bodybags after they die sounds good. But I think it should be a non whitelisted role responsible for transport of the deceased. Also considering we now have access to the Morgue, this makes sense.

@Brents

This would be great provides the NHS with a prop for them to RP with and creates an opportunity for the coroner job.

As a suggestion can I ask if this is to be done then it be tied in with my coroner suggestion? NHS being able to put people into bodybags after they die sounds good. But I think it should be a non whitelisted role responsible for transport of the deceased. Also considering we now have access to the Morgue, this makes sense.

@Brents
This is a great idea you have suggested. I read this before but couldn't remember details.

Me and an NHS were having the discussion today where the body was deceased and he did /me puts body bag and they disappeared which was a shame. With the coroner role people involved in deaths are able to roleplay even further causing even more experiences.

Big big big +1 from me adds a lot as the RP scenario keeps on rollin' its looks nice and just overall a good idea. 

Id love this as the amount of times where if continued CPR on someone that isnt there just cause I aint breaking RP is too many.

Back