What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

NHS Checkpoint Friday 20-01

Jefke V

Dear Civilians! 

We received a couple of days ago a letter from the government, that a viral infection broke out on the island. It is not a deadly one. Some of the symptoms are / Dizzy/ Cough/ Puke. So that's why we need to control every person that pass the checkpoint .  Of course we have received a cure.  This Checkpoint is completely FREE that means we don't ask money for it .  So at the checkpoint we will have 6 medics to help you , Of Course we also have 2 normal patrol units for normal patrols. Their will also be a NHS Ice cream truck that will give out FREE Ice creams for everyone who pass the Checkpoint. The Location of the Checkpoint will be on the corner in Athira next to the Airport.  

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]
afIQiWppG7jWvBQV23Uuo19MDte1kHiwrDj60lS4T5fupX4oPFLO9U9jHOZ-MpIm7EKjfy2E3NuXYMf8ISgZ-XPahhnYq0BI2-oGz1l74CEkFjJ6hzrYKU4zYbYF_buWsFWOmtYw
[/SIZE]

We will have 2 orca's and 2 Hatchback Sports available. For other calls. 

Well I hope to see many people Friday! 

Any Questions ? You can always ask them to @CST Jefke V

Kind regards. 

Can I do my withcraft ;)? Like rituals, I can make a custom one. 

giphy.gif

And also maybe we can get some police to keep control or?

Last edited by a moderator:
The Road Traffic Unit will be happy to assist this. 
Contact myself for more information.

- DI Ponty

RTU

The Road Traffic Unit will be happy to assist this. 
Contact myself for more information.

- DI Ponty

RTU
Best is probably if you and Jefke sit togheter and work something out so it can all be done on a high proffesional level. One thing we request though that during the checkpoint the officers who are there need to follow Jefkes orders as he will be the one in charge. He came up with the idea and prepared everything for it, hope it gets as good as we expect :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Best is probably if you and Jefke sit togheter and work something out so it can all be done on a high proffesional level. One thing we request though that during the checkpoint the officers who are there need to follow Jefkes orders as he will be the one in charge. He came up with the idea and prepared everything for it, hope it gets as good as we expect :)

I will be able to pop on TS now to discuss technicalities :)

be sure to come by and get your free health check on Friday! no health insurance required and all cases are treated with extreme confidentiality.

Par EXP0SED.

This seems really cool, it's nice to see things like this happen on the island. Otherwise, altis life turns repetitive. 

Can't wait till Friday!

- SPC Temp

P.s. what time will this checkpoint start?

What time is it? I will not be available from 6PM Onwards until around 10PM. I will come as Police with @DI Ponty if I am available :D

What time is it? I will not be available from 6PM Onwards until around 10PM. I will come as Police with @DI Ponty if I am available :D
20.00 UK time

This seems really cool, it's nice to see things like this happen on the island. Otherwise, altis life turns repetitive. 

Can't wait till Friday!

- SPC Temp

P.s. what time will this checkpoint start?

Back