What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

NHS database and a way for NHS to actualy give out precriptions for drugs

Lucy Webb

Banned
normally we just do /me but with this, we can say for instance someone banged their head and we prescribe some drugs for the road that they can then pick up at the pharmacy
a note on balancing: it could be set that we can only offer prescriptions every 5 - 10 minutes and only 2-3 max of said drugs so ppl don't keep running to us with "doc I need meds"
we could also log it in a database that we can use to see medical records of patens to understand situations better 

its a lil self exsplanitory but ye ^-^

This would be sick for RP! 

Maybe have something similar to the PNC but it can only be accessed at a computer in each hospital? You can also have "records" for each patient so each medic knows what they are dealing with (helps people RP long term injuries)

Maybe have something similar to the PNC but it can only be accessed at a computer in each hospital? You can also have "records" for each patient so each medic knows what they are dealing with (helps people RP long term injuries)
yeah :D. it would also be cool if some time down the road we could make apointments for the GP and have it ping your phone when its close to the apointment time

but medics have tablets that are used to submit reports on the road so hospital can receive report before patient arrives 

normally we just do /me but with this, we can say for instance someone banged their head and we prescribe some drugs for the road that they can then pick up at the pharmacy
a note on balancing: it could be set that we can only offer prescriptions every 5 - 10 minutes and only 2-3 max of said drugs so ppl don't keep running to us with "doc I need meds"
we could also log it in a database that we can use to see medical records of patens to understand situations better 

its a lil self exsplanitory but ye ^-^
Something has already been requested, similar to the PNC.

The prescription idea is something we can look at in the future. Any additional ideas or information about it if you pass it to myself or the other members of command we will discuss and look into it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
but medics have tablets that are used to submit reports on the road so hospital can receive report before patient arrives 
highly optimisitc, 9 times outta 10 the AE intake uses a different EPRF version to what you use on the ambo's 😅 but yeah i get the point and medical records would be a fantastic idea for RP.

I'm very familar with how eprf's work and what they should look like so if the devs need insipiration I'm here to help!

Back