What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

NHS ID Badges

Status
Not open for further replies.

FragstarGames

Brief Summary: NHS ID Badges

Detailed Suggestion: So as everyone has probably seen at some point the police have their own unique ID's that show their photo and rank and looks like a police ID and I feel that the NHS could use the exact same thing and obiously make it look different. As an active member of the NHS I use my ID alot when arriving on scene and its so off putting when it doesnt show the rank or photo or even that your with the NHS so I just feel that each member of the NHS should have their own unique ID badge which displays their photo and rank.

The Pros: Give us all in the NHS a reason to use it and it would look professional. 

The Cons: I honestly dont see a con with an NHS ID badge that replaces the civ ID

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

It's a hard and strong  +1  from me tired of using my citizens I'd even better if you could add your own photo to I'd would be amazing not to have bluerd smudge of queen 😄

I would love this. It would definitely feel and look more professional hand having a photo would be a nice touch.
It should still say NHS even when you are off duty as well which would be nice too.

Somthing like this would be great:

19-Report-Nhs-Id-Card-Template-Now-for-Nhs-Id-Card-Template.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to see this if you could also modify it a bit. For example if someone is rping as a surgeon, instead of it saying technician, it states surgeon. if you're rping as a nurse, instead of paramedic, you selected nurse so that's what it shows 🙂 It would make my RP storyline more fun than just constantly going around screaming "I'm not a bloody doctor". Besides this, having this to identify yourself as NHS would be lovely, especially since the police have warrant cards, having this for the NHS would be fun 🙂

I think it will be a great idea similar as to what the police current can use there's for would also increase roleplaying immersion thumbs up from me 

Yea as someone who gets injured a lot, I think that the more rp I can have with medics the better, so im all for this. xD

@Paintdid suggest this when designing the awesome police ones, so hopefully it’s on a to do list somewhere! (But probably not near the top!!)

@Paintdid suggest this when designing the awesome police ones, so hopefully it’s on a to do list somewhere! (But probably not near the top!!)
I hope its somewhere in the pipeline as the police ones are amazing and NHS ones would make our RP so much better when arriving on scene 

do we get discounts with it?

Something like this would be great, near identical to the ones issued irl too

This would be awesome to have. And like Chilli asked about the discounts - if we're clocked in and have a card in our inventory we should get 50% off 😂 Keeping on top of your food and hydration levels can get expensive, especially at £300 a kat-kit in the hospital...

do we get discounts with it?
i think the discounts is a good idea but not from your local store it could be done by a player owned resturant though to increase that RP but still a great idea if done right 

200.gif

Accepted & Implemented

This suggestion has been completed & implemented on the server! Thanks for doing your part to improve the server.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back