What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

NHS INTERVIEW

Pvt Lharmon

Lharmon
Lifetime Donator
ATTENTION APPLICANTS it has come to our attention that a person named MR. Blonde or SUR. Blonde has been doing nhs interviews. He is NOT allowed THE ONLY PEOPLE ALLOWED TO DO YOUR INTERVIEW ARE GP. Please message a GP for you interview and if someone else offers you an interview  decline and let a GP know right away.

ATTENTION APPLICANTS it has come to our attention that a person named MR. Blonde or SUR. Blonde has been doing nhs interviews. He is NOT allowed THE ONLY PEOPLE ALLOWED TO DO YOUR INTERVIEW ARE GP. Please message a GP for you interview and if someone else offers you an interview  decline and let a GP know right away.
I banned a Mr Blonde who is a surgeon from the game for breaking NLR a while back. Might be some kind of revenge scheme?

most likely it it possible to ban him from teamspeak as well so this doesn't happen again?

Was fun while it lasted. Got bored so decided to do some interviews seeing as I had been banned. I did feel bad afterwards but then forgot about it. I must have interviewed about 6 people. Got bored of the NHS in general seeing as every week the meetings consisted of telling idiots off for leaving vehicles about, going afk for long periods of time, having incorrect tags on ect. Oh well, apart from that the NHS is run very well and has improved and keeps on improving as more people join. All the best

Was fun while it lasted. Got bored so decided to do some interviews seeing as I had been banned. I did feel bad afterwards but then forgot about it. I must have interviewed about 6 people. Got bored of the NHS in general seeing as every week the meetings consisted of telling idiots off for leaving vehicles about, going afk for long periods of time, having incorrect tags on ect. Oh well, apart from that the NHS is run very well and has improved and keeps on improving as more people join. All the best
Gratz. Enjoy your forum ban.

Got bored of the NHS in general seeing as every week the meetings consisted of telling idiots off for leaving vehicles about, going afk for long periods of time, having incorrect tags on ect.
But you decided to falsely accept others into the Medics during a time of struggle as you have stated you had seen?

apart from that the NHS is run very well and has improved and keeps on improving as more people join. All the best

Back