What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

NHS -POL chat

TBigSoul

I know that there is a rule stating that any and all comms that can have an influence on rp must be hot mic'd,however is this the case for the NHS - POL chat?.

For instance if you have witnessed illegal activity as a medic and you say:"NHS - POL There are rebels doing rebel things.Over". do you need to repeat this message in direct chat for all to hear?

Thank you for reading.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see many people doing it but I mainly still do it for the roleplay.

You don't hotmic a text message being send on your phone either, so I would say no, since it doesn't involve you speaking.

My interpretation of the NHS-POL chat is the dispatch centers speaking to each other rather than the actual medics and police speaking over radio to each other.

My personal opinion (Situational Basis)

If you are stood with the patient/person and you message, "HS-POL: Is HM clear. Over" or something to that regard. No need to write in direct or communicate to the patient you are in contact with the police. This happens a lot with medics setting up their next job.

If you are stood with the patient/person and you message, "2 armed rebels at Kavala bank, I'm treating now" This should be communicated across to the patient in direct. A way around this is for the next point.

If you are sat in the NHS vehicle and you message the police anything. This shouldn't have to be communicated in direct, unless the rebel is sat in the car.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back