What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

NHS Suggestion

FragstarGames

So over the last couple of weeks, mainly during weekdays it can sometimes get a bit quiet for a standard paramedic. We don't get that many call outs and we either find ourselves waiting or just driving around hoping something will come in. I've come up with an idea that can fill that void if a player decided that's what they would like to do.

So my idea would be that maybe during those quiet times we could set up some sort of delivery service based around NHS. So you could deliver blood to another hospital, organs for transplants or even just medical supplies. I know our main focus is patients and that will always come first but just to fill those quiet times and have NHS members not getting bored that quickly if it is quiet they can do these deliveries where they could receive a small addition income. You could add a timer to these deliveries to make them feel like there's a deadline to get them to their location.  

I have attached this image below for a perfect spot to have this as this is an un used hospital within RPUK and would be a perfect spot to have these NHS deliveries. It would be down to the development team if they wanted to make this purely for NHS only instead of a public service but i feel that it can fill a void in low peak times. Having an ambulance would be required to start the deliveries of course or maybe have a special ambulance spawn for them that stats blood or organs on the side but thats up to the devs again. 

I just think overall this could be a great addition for quieter times and gives NHS medics something else to do in those quiet times. 

Q_uL1SN3Evm2TLWtDeAt7cvqFPZxK2DMe_o1hExR0El4x-nfE6bdePZaCPHbS2WUsY1-krC4cVmYzJTuPx1EiNI63Lv1wxt2dKs6veSz1iRRoeH0Ec6uepIfnUf6bQJN73ZX0P-_HOvVRtvhXaU6NdAK1o05hYeQgDbFGl23NKdkArEtk5f02nH04dHdHQ

i was also thinking like with how random fires pop up around the city, random NPC that have had an accident (car crash, stabbed, shot, ran over, or passed out) call in for help for times where NHS is not busy.

i mean, pretty sure we did have "blood runs" back in the day, don't see a issue in that being brought back for NHS only

From  having far to many hours on NHS myself. I think overall its a good idea but would need tweaking to fit the server and how things work. 

I think there should be blood deliveries but not for NHS to be doing. They should be something civs can apply for like a job. They would apply and get hired as if they work in a shop, get training and they can do deliveries like the cargo/ Car deliveries but with a little more RP to get you started with it. 

With how I spin it, this gives the NHS another thing to monitor/ look after. Meaning either the Care units or a new unit could look after this. This also provides civs another way of making money. 

i mean, pretty sure we did have "blood runs" back in the day, don't see a issue in that being brought back for NHS only
As Nikolai says, It was in the server in the past and if its monitored and used correctly it could be good! But id personally like to see it opened up to all (within reason) then just NHS. 

Last edited by a moderator:
From  having far to many hours on NHS myself. I think overall its a good idea but would need tweaking to fit the server and how things work. 

I think there should be blood deliveries but not for NHS to be doing. They should be something civs can apply for like a job. They would apply and get hired as if they work in a shop, get training and they can do deliveries like the cargo/ Car deliveries but with a little more RP to get you started with it. 

With how I spin it, this gives the NHS another thing to monitor/ look after. Meaning either the Care units or a new unit could look after this. This also provides civs another way of making money. 

As Nikolai says, It was in the server in the past and if its monitored and used correctly it could be good! But id personally like to see it opened up to all (within reason) then just NHS. 
So what i was thinking is that it would just be standard local stuff so like trucking taking etc to point a to point b, no need to fully incorporate it into the NHS and make it a full time job. Then if it does become somewhat something popular down the line you could turn it into what you stated and maybe saying "ok pillbox needs medical supplies well these deliveries need doing otherwise they dont have the supplies" making that the NHS really need these deliveries doing. Not sure if thats something that can be done but would be great if it could. Making it open to civs i no issues with but allowing NHS to do them as well would also bee good as thats the whole reason behind the suggestion is due to the quiet times where you dont get a call for like 45 minutes and your sat twiddling your thumbs. Like you said it would need tweaking to see what works

Back