What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

NHS + the 4 police officer appreciation post

Chilli

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police Trainer
My usual undiagnosed as of now character was involved in a situation with police what resulted me getting shot. 
Liam ( @GPlumb) and Dean ( @Culffie) had great RP responding to my very dynamic reactions. From a GSW victim to a suspected PNES. 
As well as the 4 officers there who where patient with if all and went with it. Ultimately deciding to charge me with mental health after another part of the incident and playing a fun little game of finding my first name.

Hopefully some time HCU will be in contact *Cough COugh* @Lucas007 havent heard yet from assigned

Was great

Lucia

Hi! I was one of the first on scene with @XenoSuspect- your RP was very unique and original and I genuinely appreciate that - as for the paramedics a huge applaud to their rp it was some of the best I have seen since joining the server. 

P.S. After you gave me your last name I played pick the parker and found you immediately 😅 

Thanks for a new and different scenario 🙂

I agree, was wonderful to see such different RP done and might I add was performed excellently from start to finish by everyone involved. I would say I'd like to see it again but I'd rather your character get better and deal with their mental health 😄

I agree, was wonderful to see such different RP done and might I add was performed excellently from start to finish by everyone involved. I would say I'd like to see it again but I'd rather your character get better and deal with their mental health 😄
never gonna happen ahaha

heard the police locked my mum in life invader guess gotta save her

Last edited by a moderator:
Back