What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

NHS The Movie

@SGT Shark really liked the video!! I would like to know if you would be interested to create some sort of promotional/advertisement video of the NHS. Had some plans to do this since a bit.

Wow, I'm amazed by this video. This is truly amazing I have no other words to say. This made me into an emotional wreck. Great video <3

No medics were harmed in the making of this video?!

(2.12) It is a bannable offence to kill a medic, take their vehicle, their legs or take them hostage. I
I can assure you, it was fake blood, and bullets :D
*Cough Cough* Pretty sure i had walked off that building about 20 times, was killed many a times and revived many times aswell?!! Paramedic Abuse! BTW i think i had the hardest Role of all here, Lying dead on the ground for an hour and running off that building endless amounts of times!

Looks Great bud, Glad it turned out well even though it took 3 attempts to record the first Call Scene :)

*Cough Cough* Pretty sure i had walked off that building about 20 times, was killed many a times and revived many times aswell?!! Paramedic Abuse! BTW i think i had the hardest Role of all here, Lying dead on the ground for an hour and running off that building endless amounts of times!

Looks Great bud, Glad it turned out well even though it took 3 attempts to record the first Call Scene :)
you walked more off the building than you were laying down :D.....

Thanks for the nice comment, did take abit of time to record the first part, when people dont understand "DND" :D

you walked more off the building than you were laying down :D.....

Thanks for the nice comment, did take abit of time to record the first part, when people dont understand "DND" :D
haha Yeah, im trying to see if i have a 'Behind the scenes' clip somewhere doesnt look like it unfortunately :(   

Defiantly hook me up if ya wanna produce some more moves it was great fun!

haha Yeah, im trying to see if i have a 'Behind the scenes' clip somewhere doesnt look like it unfortunately :(   

Defiantly hook me up if ya wanna produce some more moves it was great fun!
i deleted all the behind the scenes clip unfortunatly :( ... i am starting the creation of a Police The Movie, and i will definitly be hooking you up

Back