What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

NHS Urgent Blood /NHS donate blood car for blood delivery missions

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBigSoul

Since you can get the blood delivery liscense I think it would make sense since you are delivering blood which could mean that someone dies or lives that we add the urgent blood or normal blood transport cars that the NHS uses. The people driving them would be civilians and they would have no NHS powers,but it would allow them to speed to deliver the blood and it makes sense within an RP standpoint that someone in a marked Medical vehicle is going to be delivering essential supplies.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Good idea it’s almost like irl how some people are trained to respond to situations before the NHS get there. However being Civs I could unfortunately see it being abused where people tell non trained people locations of people so they can rob them.

If the where measures in place to prevent that it’s a +1 for me as it will help save lives 

Good idea it’s almost like irl how some people are trained to respond to situations before the NHS get there. However being Civs I could unfortunately see it being abused where people tell non trained people locations of people so they can rob them.

If the where measures in place to prevent that it’s a +1 for me as it will help save lives 
It has got nothing to do with being whitelisted,you don't get any NHS privellages.

It is purely so you can speed to the blood drop off point and RP more efficiently.

It will have no impact on helpin people get revived.

I'd love to see blood cars, and blood bikes, but I can also see it being too easily abused for the blue lights if they were accessible by normal civs. Personally I'd rather see blood as an NHS only job.

It is purely so you can speed to the blood drop off point
That's also a big red flag for me. Whilst blood transport vehicles are equipped with blue lights, it isn't often used except in an emergency. The blood delivery mission, to me, is just a standard delivery mission that happens to be from hospital to hospital. Untrained civvies running around on marked blue light equipped vehicles simply so they can make money quicker is a big no-no.

You want to do blood missions on blue lights? Come join the NHS.

I'd love to see blood cars, and blood bikes, but I can also see it being too easily abused for the blue lights if they were accessible by normal civs. Personally I'd rather see blood as an NHS only job.

That's also a big red flag for me. Whilst blood transport vehicles are equipped with blue lights, it isn't often used except in an emergency. The blood delivery mission, to me, is just a standard delivery mission that happens to be from hospital to hospital. Untrained civvies running around on marked blue light equipped vehicles simply so they can make money quicker is a big no-no.

You want to do blood missions on blue lights? Come join the NHS.
It doea not have to be a fast car,it can be something like a van

The whole point is that it is an unwhitelisted job for RP.

The problem is that a lot of people,like me,want to join the NHS but we can't because we are not 18 yet,so just,'joining the NHS' is not really a solution.

If you're not 18 yet then from what management have said you're not even allowed to play on the server so..
I believe what management said is that they dont condone people under 18 play on the server,but they are not actively stopping people from doing so.

They did however say that they will not allow anyone under the age of 18 to join a faction.

It doea not have to be a fast car,it can be something like a van

The whole point is that it is an unwhitelisted job for RP.
Just to clarify, and whilst I think that the blood job should be NHS only, I am not against there being a special blood skinned vehicle for people to use so long as it doesn't have blue lights. Giving civs blue lit vehicles would be too open to abuse, so I just can't support it.

Just to clarify, and whilst I think that the blood job should be NHS only, I am not against there being a special blood skinned vehicle for people to use so long as it doesn't have blue lights. Giving civs blue lit vehicles would be too open to abuse, so I just can't support it.
I think it is similiar to your SOCO suggestion.

Would it make a difference if perhaps they changed the blood drop off so you could be requested or accompanied by NHS staff to the Blood drop mission?

I think it is similiar to your SOCO suggestion
SOCO would be whitelisted civilians, which is the major difference. Equally the only time they would use blue lights is if they were requested by police urgently. There is currently no way of making blood needed to be delivered urgently. If there was, then maybe that would make it more plausible? Like a random mission that popped up for people with the special blood driver job?

What if they made it civvie wl?

And if so,would civcie wl require one to be 18 above?

SOCO would be whitelisted civilians, which is the major difference. Equally the only time they would use blue lights is if they were requested by police urgently. There is currently no way of making blood needed to be delivered urgently. If there was, then maybe that would make it more plausible? Like a random mission that popped up for people with the special blood driver job?

Last edited by a moderator:
The vehicles were already part of our plan, and have been sat there prior to this suggestion. I have fixed the retrieval of the vehicles in a live server hotfix. (@CST Mike Polo for textures) I will likely redo and relook at the specific interactions / restrictions again when Lost MC are properly introduced.

ATM only allows you to retrieve 1 blood vehicle per session so pick wisely.

See hotfix changelog here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back