What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

NHS

Chang_

Why doesent app team in NHS Have their own tag?

Last edited by a moderator:
On teamspeak or forums? Because I assume for both that it's just a bit of work that wouldn't really be very useful. The work outweights the rewards.

Most of them put [AT] (application team) in their name to show that they're in the application team. The tag isn't really needed and only the command needs to know who is in the application team.

Hmm yea

I assume that it's because the only people who would really need to know would be higher ups in the NHS and the can just check the database. It's the same for police.
Hmm Yea fair enough

Most of them put [AT] (application team) in their name to show that they're in the application team. The tag isn't really needed and only the command needs to know who is in the application team.
Was thinking Because mtos has it and it would be fair IF AT had it to But i know that MTO has it for a reason

Hmm yea

Hmm Yea fair enough

Was thinking Because mtos has it and it would be fair IF AT had it to But i know that MTO has it for a reason
Police Recruitment Team don't get it either, nor do we need it. Of course it would be nice to have but I would imagine it's not a thing due to the huge amount of server groups and the fact that it isn't 100% necacerry

Police Recruitment Team don't get it either, nor do we need it. Of course it would be nice to have but I would imagine it's not a thing due to the huge amount of server groups and the fact that it isn't 100% necacerry
Yea as u Said it would be cool to Have it But Its not needed i agree

It's not even comparable with MTO, as MTO is an NHS staff rank so has lots of permissions regarding changing tags, moving people, joining channels etc. All our current tags provide some functionality for our staff and other NHS members e.g ranks, units and departments. However the app team shouldn't need to be directly contacted on TeamSpeak by normal members anyway, I'd also say it makes your life easier as you don't get messages regarding people's applications like we do

Being app team myself, yes it would be cool to have. The thing is its work for whoever does the tags and theres a lot going on rn. Its kind of annoying though, but I and I hope you understand

Back