What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Nicolaj Myles signing out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolsen

I have been banned as some people may know.

My unban appeal got denied and i will try again in a few months, untill then i'm leaving a big GOODBYE! to everyone that i used to play with, to the members of the good ol' times of [T-A], to the old TFE gang, and to the latest 2 good gangs i have been a part of, [LM] and Ascension.

I'm hoping to get unbanned in the near future. If you feel the need to contact me, add/write to me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198032995846/

I've had a blast, the almost 2 years i have been playing on the server with over 1k+ hours on it. 

I'll be listing some people which had a big influence on me and the people that i liked and used to play with:

Ghostkiller, @Ji Sidao, @Centurion, @Callum, @Jhonny Franklin, @Nick Roosen, @Theo Kelvin, @Snackbar00, @Bugmaniac71, @Khalifa, @SlimShady, @Barry Flash Allen, Jack_M

The rest i didn't mention, sorry for not remembering the name, i've had so many good encounters, so it's hard to remember everyone. Thanks for making this stay unforgetable

Bye for now! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Never forget TFE vs TKC in Athira. hopefully i'll see you around as soon as possible buddy :D

TFE hype. The hm will be quite without you (old joke from the old days) all the best nicolaj 

;( bye nicolaj see you soon mate one for the good ole times drag racing through kavala with that cheeky little laugh of yours at the end 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'll never forget you Nicolaj, all those times we flipped cars with spike strips #RipNicolajmyles2k17

Wrong Callum hahaha but see you soon man! been a good time with you hope to see you soon bro! Always remember the great times weve had! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back