What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Night Market // Revamp of Del Perro Pier

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaMese

Hi RPUK!

Growing up I'd always go to Brighton Pier, and it used to be great!  would be cool to add like a RPUK Paradise Park sign maybe at the head of the pier, or something along those lines. 
D7IZKJW.jpg

I think implementing changes to the pier fits in with the aesthetic of the city, going towards british values and creating more use for it, since it's basically a ghost town around there. 

2- Adding Stools/Night Market : Having people owning Gazebos, would be great for people wanting to show that they have the commitment to want to own a business in a city, as well as selling goods to give that legit pier feeling,  selling Ice Cream and selling Doughnuts, maybe even pier merch somehow. 

Being able to write menus out (shown examples in photos) would be good for prices too.  I think this is a good step in the right direction for also having to interact with vendors to obtain food rather than from shops, and would bring rp up big time. 

These Market Stools would be able to move with ease since they're Gazebos. The market could go on from 9 pm - 5 am, (in game time) since the pier is great at night with all the lights. Gives time for people as well to move out of their stools and  for vendors to have some time to themselves to do what they like and move to the Day Market (lower down in this subject).

Could also implement games to play, like arcade machines, or stools with games like Airsoft Target Shooting. 

nD4IfKd.png

fMD061k.png

BfBRApM.png

3- Parking On Pier: Rather than having cars littered everywhere add a parking spot for people to park up responsibly. 

iwC4WtP.png

4 - Daytime Market:

From 9am onwards to 5pm, (in game)  you could have the stools move down too Simmet Alley, which is very typical british looking alleyway, with the same concept. 

bzIiVq6.png

I think the roleplay would be great from both of these locations and bring more people to come along and interact in a light-hearted environment, since I know some people can be intimidated to speak to others! But it will also be a chance to go forward from just buying things from a non-manned till. 

This would also bring in many shady stall sellers as well, which police and other crims can interact with, like "where's your paperwork?". Maybe could be a license you buy from Town Hall. 

Would love to hear some people's opinions on this!

Much Love 

James

I reckon some sort of farmers market would be really nice to encourage civilian RP and allow up and coming businesses to have a start

Only down side is the amount of dev work, but personally I believe this could be a great addition to RP on the server.

@Mr Tate Yes of course, I forgot that too add to the end of my submission, it would be a lot of dev work and appreciate they may not even have the time for this with everything else they have to do, but just thought this would great steps towards amazing roleplay, diverse characters with the new clothing update aswell at hand, and for more memories to be made/content, for people who stream on twitch/make videos in general, and even like Weasel news and such. 

Harris Market was implemented - Thanks for the suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back