What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

NightStalker - Unban Appeal (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNightStalker

In game name: NightStalker
Steam Profile ID: STEAM_0:0:72685935
GUID: 19e3dbaa423f2352f3863132236323d6
Date and Time: 23/06/15 roughly 18:15
Rule i broke: 6A) You are unable to kill anyone in a green zone (Punishment is a ban)

I am very new to this game as i only purchased it yesterday afternoon and unfortunately i did not read the rules before playing which i truly regret and have been learning as i play via other players, i have now read all the rules and id never disobey them again, i'm incredibly sorry for breaking a rule in the first play but it honestly will never ever happen again, i'm very annoyed with myself for not reading the rules before hand but now i have read them i now know what to do and what not to do with in this server, no acts like this will ever happen again and i will never disobey the server rules again, i'm sorry. -Tyler  

Last edited by a moderator:
We have another reason... please look at the rules and comment back why you think you was banned.

The reason i was banned was 5C) You are not allowed to seek revenge when you die! I have now read all the rules and realized what i have done wrong and it will never happen again and i will never ever break another rule, i was brand new to the game and didn't realize what i did was wrong but i'm very sorry and it will never ever happen again.

Learn from that one, Follow the rules going forward

Unbanned for your final chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back